The Change Of Relationships

TW: SEX

Anna realised that Draco was cheating on her with Pansy, and Sofie was cheating on Mattheo with Cedric. Anna felt bad for Mattheo and decided to cheer him up. 'Hey Theo, don't be sad. At Least you got a brilliant friend like me!'

'Thanks Anna, you're my best friend!' Anna looked up at Mattheo and she stared into his dark brown eyes. Mattheo burped like a kangaroo about to fight a crusty Australian person who likes shrimp on the barbie and says 'I cooked shrimp on the barbie!'.

'Mattheo, what the hell was that horrifying thing!?' Anna shouted in disbelief. Mattheo just looked at her and one minute later they started laughing. Cedric walked in and saw them laughing . 'What's so funny?' He asked in a seductive way.

'Oh his burp!' Anna pointed at Mattheo as Cedric made a seductive dance routine. Then Sofie ran in and slammed her face against Cedric's. Cedric touched her waist gently as he pulled her close. After what it seemed like a year, they stopped. 'Baby, why did you pull away?' Sofie whined like a baby sheep.

'RONALD BILLIOUS WEASLY' Hermoine yelled from outside the room. 'YOU LEFT YOUR UNDERWEAR THAT IS COVERED IN PISS ALL OVER THE FLOOR!'

-... In the Gryffindor Common Room ...-

Hermione twerked as harry walked in 'OOOoh mAma' He yelledyelled excitedly. Serverus Snape walked in and stared for a second, then said, 'Work it girl! Work it!' Hermione carried on as Snape was getting sturdy. Then they heard big, loud clumpy footsteps and he knew it was Dumbledore. 'Her-Mione, that is UNACCEPTABLE!' Snape shouted as Dumbledore walked in. Dumbledore's webbed toes widened as he saw the sight of Hermione twerking 'Oh! uhm.. Sorry professor, I was just dancing for Ron but Harry came instead. Anyways, on your way out go get me a mango refresher,' She said insistently gesturing towards the door. 'You too Dumbledore!'

Ron ran inside and started screaming. 'AAAAAAAAH!! SPIDERS!' He jumped onto Hermione pointing at the fireplace where loads of spiders were pouring out of the coal. 'That's my parents!' Harry shouted, seeming relieved when ashes poured out with the spiders. Everyone in the room looked at Harry.

-... In the Slytherin's common room ...-

'Oh My God!' Draco said in the most gayest voice in humanity. 'Look what I found!' He pointed at a book, he never read books. 'I'm a little sneaky geeky snake!' Pansy turned around and looked at him.

'I wondered where you went,' she slowly, like a toad trying to get out of a swimming pool, edged closer to his lips. 'You look tasty, let me try you...' She bit his nose making it longer and licked Draco's lips making them sharper. 'Mhmm that's ni-' Pansy began to say, she then screamed and ran off. Sofie and Anna turned around and there he stood.

It was really him, just Pansy had done something to him

It was really him, just Pansy had done something to him... 'You look gorgeous babes,' He said to Sofie. 'Stunning girl,' He pointed to Anna.

'Oh my god what did Pansy do to him?' One of the Slytherins said. Draco walked right up to her and said.