𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕊𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕠𝕟

𝙏𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝘿𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩 has been best friends with Isaac Garcia since she was little

𝙏𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝘿𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩 has been best friends with Isaac Garcia since she was little. The two have been attached to the hip ever since they met. So, as they got older, they learnt everything about each other; whether that be crushes, weird obsessions or even their family life. Tate's parents were not the best parents in the world. When she turned eleven, they started to disappear months at a time, leaving the girl in the house by herself. For a couple of years, she never brought it up, thinking that it was normal, but after seeing how the Walters treat their children, she knew it was out of the ordinary. From this, she brought it up to Isaac, who immediately told his aunt and uncle. This led to Tate staying at the Walter house a lot for a few months, until Katherine had talked to Tate's parents, and they had all agreed that it'd be best if Tate moved in with the Walters. Living with the Walters was the best thing that could ever happen to Tate. Not only did she get even closer with Isaac, which they didn't even know was possible, but she got closer with the rest of the family and Katherine and George ended up treating Tate like their own kid. While Tate did get close with all of the siblings, she became the closest with Isaac (obviously), Alex, Lee and Nathan. There were many reasons why she was closer with these four than any others. For obvious reasons, she was close with Isaac. Tate got close to Alex because they are both nerds, even though Tate didn't show her nerdy side as much. Nathan and Tate always had their boy talks and gave each other advice. And then there is Lee. Lee has had a crush on Tate for a long time, but no one knew apart from Isaac. The younger Garcia twin had been planning for years on how to tell Tate that he likes her, but when he finally got the courage to tell her, she ended up in a relationship with someone else. Louis Vertes and Tate Davenport had became the It couple of their grade. Well, that was until the summer before their sophomore year when Louis had cheated on Tate while on vacation in Italy. For the rest of the summer break, Lee and Isaac had spent it trying to cheer Tate up, which worked eventually. Isaac had told Lee that now he had the chance to tell her how he felt, but Lee went back to not wanting to tell her anymore. So, what happens when Jackie Howard moves in with the Walters which ends up changing everything?