6

Randhir dropped me home and unwillingly I crawled down the car... Bid a bye to them... I was physically at my house but mentally was in the car... Still thinking about today..Actually about Randhir and Ananya...Later I got freshen up and started reading a story book... Even the story has some sequence where.. A girl is thinking about what the boy must be doing right now.. But I wonder why m feeling so restless.... Till yesterday I never thought of Randhir so much.. And today every minute was passing thinking of him...I kept the book aside and started listening some songs... But the lyrics were working as salt on my wound.. I stopped the songs and then tried doing other things..Almost tried everything to divert my mind but it has the thoughts of Randhir and Ananya... I tried sleeping but no use.. At last I took my cell and dialled his number... It got received but no one was on the other side.. I spoke hello 2-3 times and then was about to hang up when I heard...A- Dekho Randhir aj tum mujhe nai rokoge.... Let me see.. Hato..R- are yeh kya kar rahi Ho tum... Use haat mat lagao.. Anu please leave it...A- Dekho ek to itne din baad mile ho aur kuch bhi nai karne de rahe... Jao mujhse baat mat karo....R- Achha sorry..tum Vo dedo n then I'll do whatever you want... But please Anu.. Zid mat karo... A- Pakka me Jo bolungi Vo karoge?? R- Ha pakka... A- ok then kiss me now...I couldn't hear further... Coz by then I have chucked my mobile harder on the floor...... And my eyes welcomed flood of tears...I remember by and Randhir convo in previous days when I used to tease him for Ananya...Flash back...R- Chup karo.. Sach me humne kuch bhi nai kiya...Me- jhutat bol kamine.. I know u very well.. Ab tak pata nai kya kya kiya hoga Anu ke saath.. R- Are Teri kasamm... I haven't even kisses her.... Me- Haha... Vo bhag gayi hogi when u went close to her...R- tu... Ruk abhi delhta Hu tujhe....(Flashback ends) I rubbed my palms to clear my tears.. But they continued to flow...I dozzed off with swollen eyes... Later I woke with heavy head and washed splashed some water on face and sat on the couch...Thinking about my life... Actually hell..I mean see.. I am marrying Parth... Who is not sure for this marriage... I have tried contacting him but am I the only needed to know the decision... Isn't he responsible enough to even inform me about his decision....And now as if my life was having "Kam drama" Ki I am having weirdo emotions bursting out for Randhir... That too even after know that he have a girlfriend?? What the fuck is this?? What is my mistake to face all these ??Can't my life be easier... Why it has to be so much tragedic??I was irritated after these thoughts so I woke up and went to the kitchen to make tea for me and mumma...These days I am not going to office as there only 7 days left for my marriage... And moreover its decided that after marriage I'll be joining the Shekhawat industries as their daughter in law soon to be..... I wondered if this marriage is really happening or no?? My would be pati is busy in his business meetings... Will he even manage time for after the marriage....I was thinking when mom came running shouted..."Sanyu...... Dhyan.. Kaha hai tera... Dudh dekh ubal ubal ke sab beh Gaya... Kya karti rehti hai... Dudh ka girna abshakun hota hai... Ab agar kuch Ho Gaya toh???Sanyu me tujse baat kar rahi Hu...Me- (coming back to senses)ha.. Ha.... Ma Vo me.. Vo mera dyan tha..era matlab hai...Ma- Rehne de.... Ab ja yahse me lati Hu chai....I left from there... Moms words weren't so affecting but still a pinch of hint was crossing my mind.... About my marriage...I huffed in irritation...Three days almost went in a daze and I made my busy helping mumma and then having gala time with both mumma and papa and daily intervals... As this marriage thing is around the corner I prefer to spend remaining time with them....I wasn't over Randhir thought and Parths tension but I avoided thinking of it purposely... Assuming that may be ... Mya be finally Parth is ready to marry me....In morning I woke up real early and then many byaiya came to show us the best lehengas for the shaadi and rest functions... The outfits were really prettier and O selected the most beautiful Baby pink coloured lehenga and dark bluish border for the reception and then chose the most prettier Red and maroon combo saree with heavy diamond work on it... Then the matching jewellery and so on....Again evening arrived real early and it was mehendi function..."Mehendi hai rachne wali...""Mehendi lagake rakhna" and similar type songs were playing....The house was bussed with the happiness of all relatives... And I was sitting with hand given to the girl drawing mehndi on my palms....I was watching my cousins dancing and aunties chatting with each others... When my cell buzzed and that mehendi girl asked me the name of my would be husband for to draw the initial letter of his... I was busy taking my cell and it was Randhirs calll so I took his name wondering why now is he called (in irritation of course)... Here that girl thought that Randhir is the name of my husband and she draw R on my palm... I was totally unaware of this but when I received the call my eyes fell on my palm and I cut the call... I shouted at her ..."Ye kya kiya tumne...?? Girl- Apne hi bola Randhir likhne ke liye..."Me- Mene kab bola... Ab kya nikalo use mere hone wale pati ka naam hai Parth n Randhir ka call aya tha isliye mene vo bola... Ab dekh kya rahi Ho nikalo use...With this she cut the lower line from the letter "R" to make it "P"....But as they says... Some things are destined to happen....And thus with this the story of my ACCIDENTAL MARRIAGE started....!!!!