29

seeing them hugging n chanting I love to each others sent my anger on highest peek.. I threw the shopping bags on the floor and started walking past them when I was about to put my feet out of the shop Randhir held my wrist n made me stop,I immediately turnd to him when he squeezed my palm a bit more as if claming his right on me.. I jerked his hand n came out.. took a cab n without informing them told the driver to drop me at the suit we were staying.. within half an hour I reached to our room.. but half an hour passed still their hug was flashing in front of me.. I don't know why but my blood was boiling in anger.. how can he behave so irrationally... huh.. married me for god knows what reason n loves ananya n still held my wrist... Arggghhh.!! no one dared to mess with me up-to this extent n still I get affected so much.. I should have been happy seeing them together.. but... what the hell is this.. I started pacing to and fro in the room but wasn't calming even a bit.. At last I took the jug and glass n threw it on the floor... took the bed-sheet n tore it into pieces... I guess I had enough... "Fine Mrs. Shekhawat.. now I'll show you the real me.."!1 I was determined.. quickly called papa n took an advocate's number.. well eventually avoiding papa's question n then asking lawyer the process of divorce... "SO okay that means I just need his signatures right?" "Yes mam but may I know who are speaking?" lawyer asked.. "None of your concern!!" I hanged up n started thinking ways to get divorced.. I can't just leave this place.. I need his signatures n that means I have to talk to him.. hell no..!!! I'll find another way... I went to washroom n splashed water on my face which helped to calm a bit then I was wiping my face seeing the mirror when my own image appeared in the mirror.. "Sanyu don't you think you are messing the things more..??"the image asked me.."I'm messing up? like really? can't you see how he treats me..? I still don't believe that he was my best friend but now he has crossed limits.." "Think rationally.. first calm down.. n soch ki agar tune use divorce de diya to use vohi milega jo use chahiye... first he married you na n now wants to get rid of you then.. you should behave in opposite manner.. in fact you should pretend that you dint get affected at all.. let him come back n then you know how to trick him in his own plan.. don't you??" n yes the image disappeared leaving a smirking me behind... I smiled wickedly n a really wicked idea came to my mind... "Randhir Shekhawat.. Tum chahe jo marzi karlo me tumhe is marriage je kabhi chutkara nahi dungi! n I know how to do that.. Sorry anu but you are no more in this game.. its now my revenge with him n I'll teach him ki kisise jabardasti shaadi karneka kya ajaam hota hai.. Randhir you wanted to marry me na.. see now I'll be your typical wife who can seduce you to an extent that you will forget that you ever loved anyone else.. I'll make you fall for me and then ditch you!!" I know it could be my darkest side but teaching him a lesson is much needed now..!! I came outside n cleaned the mess I created just to confirm that I'm not at all angry.. Instead I ordered for a really delicious meal and sprayed a really romantic fragrance all over the room... purposely took a bath n washed my hairs n left them open.. just to add more spice! "Are you ready to loose your dignity?" my inner voice asked me making me shiver in fear coz whatever my plan is I know if I tease him he'll trap me more.. a tear drop escaped my eyes n I felt devastated..! suddenly the door clicked open n I quickly wore a fake smile n turned to him... "Aagaye tum.. tumhara hi wait kar rahi thi me.. come sit here" I pointed towards a table n continued.. "I've ordered the most special dish here.. have a bit n tell me how's it..??" the expressions his face made was worth to record... for a second if one have looked at him he could easily conclude the Randhir was bewildered at the extent like his own plan was getting executed in his front but by someone else.. I smirked mentally n went to him n grabbing his shoulders made him sit on the chair facing the table n I sat in the opposite...!!