38

***Morning*** Sanyukta was the first one to wake up in the morning and when she opened her eyes, her gaze shifted sideways her bestie cum husband was sleeping peacefully. she felt her cheeks getting warm and crimson soon when she remembered their kiss last night and she blushed for the the first realizing how she was getting jealous seeing him and anu together. Anu, the name in her mind immediately made her guilty in the way she tried to make Randhir do a choice between her and Anu. Why on the earth she was thinking in a way that Randhir will choose her and not his love Anu & importantly why even she felt a need to know who was his priority first... God knows what was happening with her.. cause the way she has forgotten path and was on the way to accept Randhir as her fate was nothing less than a miracle. Never in imagination she thought, she would feel about Randhir this way! May be there was something more to it.. may be it was.. L-O-V-E? She was busy thinking and retrieving their blissful moments when Randhir stir in his sleep.. she was still lost and he at last woke up and looked at her.. seeing your love next to you in the morning in a state where her cheeks are blushing and lips having a coy smile.. what more could he wished for.. the last night when he abruptly stopped the kiss and backed out was a hard time for him and what more distracting was today when he witnessed her in messy hairs.. his hormones on the verge of loosing control... he looked at her keenly and clicked his fingers in front of her not wanting to loose himself anymore.. she came back to her sense and looked at him and the moment their eyes met.. one can even bet that they were in love madly and deeply but why couldn't they understand it... Typical SanDhir!! "We are heading back to India today.. " he said to her and got up.. "Wow.. how I missed it.. flight kitne baje hai?" she said happily as if ensuring that India is the place where Anu can't reach so early ... he turned back to her and a naughty thought crossed his mind.. he inched closer and spoke.. "I thought you enjoyed our honeymoon.. specially the last night..." the way he said those sentences. it was enough for her to realize what he meant.. she quickly bend backward and tactfully avoided him by dashing herself in the washroom.. he smiled at her,. a genuine smile! after a while both were ready packing their bags and he called the lobby boy to shift the luggage to the cab.. minutes later while standing for the queue of passport checking, his phone rang and he excused himself to answer it.. it was Ananya.. "Hey Randhir.. have u reached the airport..?" "Yup, we just reached..!" "Wow what a coinsidence I thought your flight is after some more time but seems like god have destined to make us meet again!!" she spoke and tapped his shoulder from behind.. he turned and was surprised to see her there.. Passing a smile he chipped a hi and she returned it with a hug. Sanyu noticed it from behind and a frown appeared on her face.. when in real all she should feel was guilt for doing unfair with Anu and what she felt was anger... "Ron?" She purposely called him Ron and loudly as if marking him as her own forever! "Are Anu tum yaha?" and again looked at Anu and passed a fake smile!. Randhir noticed the different expressions.. and wondered over an assumption of considering her jealous.. but he was right.. Sanyukta was impatiently praying that Anu should'nt come to india along with them... "Sanyukta.. I must say... I won't believe in your plans again..!!" Anu retorted. "Wh.. What plan???" Sanyu fumbled.. "Are vahi.. pub wala.. agar Randhir nai hota toh pata nai kya hota..." Sanyukta again fumed on the mention of Randhir.. "Anyway.. I was kidding.. it was fun.. but Sadly we have to be apart now.. Randhir I'll miss you!! and sanyu you too.. I'll meet you both when I'll complete the this semester..." she chipped and smiled and again threw her arms around Randhir's neck.. he looked at Sanyukta and caught her frowning in anger... A smirk appreared on his lips and he hugged Anu even more tightly... Sanyukta having hard time seeing all this .. immediately turned around and started walking frantically...! Randhir smiled seeing that and Realised that his doubt was correct... Anu bid a bye to him and went for her flight to new york.. whereas Randhir walked in the direction where Sanyu was walking angrily and taking faster steps he reached her and held her wrist from behind.. she was known to his touch & so jerked his hand and continued walking.. this time Randhir's smile was replaced by a grin.. he caught her hand and even before she could do a move.. he turned her around and clutching her waist he pulled her close.. "Are you alright??" he asked faking innocence and enjoying seeing her pointed noce flaring in anger.. she dint wanted him to know any of her insecurities coz everytime her one mind thought that she should accept him while the other mind stopped her assuming her loved Anu and by any means she dint wanted to be a hurdle for them.. "Why wouldn't I be??" she replied struggling to get freed.. how he knew her answer.. he instead of leaving her pulled a bit more closer.. she looked away from him unwillingly coz she knew what could be next... "Okay so should I ask.. Are you jealous??" he said more as a whisper but it was like loud question to her.. her cheeks flushed and she felt she was caught red-handed.. Randhir watched her expression and her efforts to hide the fact and was about to burst out in laugh.. but .. they heard the flight announcement and he had to leave her by then... ***hours later..*** after returning back.. Renuka and Harsh were already waiting for the two of them and Renuka gave a warm welcome to her son and daughter-in-law.. Harsh smirked making a guess that Randhir must have talked to Sanyukta about their divorce..!!