46

#AM 46 #MisunderstandingsAreBetterClearedEarly

The next morning Sanyukta woke up first and looking at sleepy Randhir, she just wanted time to stop that moment. She wished the same life forever where she was with him and no one else. Someone else? yeah right there is someone who've arrived in her life to trouble her, she felt depressed at the mere thought of seeing parth again. Her trance was broken when Randhir got up and caressed her cheeks and asked her lovingly, "Sanyu, why are so lost from yesterday, we're best friends first and then husband wife, you know you can share anything with me right?" he asked kissing her forehead, she hugged him and closed her eyes, listening to his heartbeats, how she wished to tell him about parth, but her mind wanted to keep it away from him, perhaps, she wasn't sure if he would take it sportingly, after all, which husbands would be happy seeing his wife working with her first love in spite of knowing that he is not good, her thoughts were confusing her, she sighed sadly and decided to face the situation as it arrives. As usual the four days of togetherness passed in jiffy and Randhir was packing her stuff for the next day, she was unusually reluctant towards her packing, Randhir's patience were reaching heights, she was behaving so cold since the time she came back and adding to it, Randhir hadn't made love to her since two days and yet she wasn't at all bothered, her thoughts were making her forgot all other things, could it be any worse that she wasn't ready to share her tensions with him. He done her packing and called her two three times, and like from previous two days, she dint respond. Frustrated, he took his quilt and pillow and started walking out of room to sleep on terrace. May be she wanted to be alone, he tried guessing her state of mind. "Randhir" coming back to her sense, she saw him going out with pillow and all, her heart panicked the moment she realized what blunder she has caused. "Wait please, listen to me, tum mat jao" her pleading voice melted him, he turned back and came back to her, "I swear, I'll kill the person who's troubling my wife and is not letting her spend time with me" he complained, sounding like a kid, she wrapped her arm around his neck and said, "I just want to sort out some things, I'm nervous about it, but if there is one thing that can make me relive is you and your love, Randhir I think I'm in.." her voice cracked between, the moment of Parth smirking at her flashed before her eyes. "Sanyu, you don't need to force it, I know you don't love me! just leave it and lets sleep!" Randhir who was dying to hear those magical words, suddenly felt short of words, seeing her still fidgeting with her thought he got angry. "Randhir, I'm sorry, I promise I'll tell you every thing once this week get over, there is something that I need to fix and then I'll be giving you something, you deserve in real" she smiled and kissed his cheeks. Randhir was absolutely tired with waiting for her confession but one more week was bearable. That they dint make love, pretty obviously, Randhir was frustrated and Sanyukta was nervous and confused. She left the next morning and as soon as she entered her cabin, her PA came rushing to her and informed her about the meeting scheduled and to her shock, the first meeting was with the general manger of Kashyap's, that is none other than Parth. She just wanted to scream angrily at her life, but she composed herself and mechanically asked the PA to send Parth in. She took a deep breath and sat on her chair. Parth came after a minute wearing black suite accompanied with dark blue tie. She felt disgusted at his arrival yet maintained the professional gesture. "Hi, Sanyukta, long time isn't it?" Parth smiled and forwarded his hand, to which sanyukta got up angrily and stated "it would be better if we talk about the project and behave professionally" Parth was a bit taken aback by her angry expressions but wait did he forget what have he done? Obviously not, but it wasn't a big deal for him to run away from his own marriage, destroying her life and then coming back to her and asking her how is she! Before she could loose her temper, she emptied the glass of water in her throat and looked at him without any expressions. "can we talk, please, I just wanted to say.. " he said getting up and moving closer to her, that was it, the anger went overflow and she printed a tight slap on his cheek. "Mr. Parth Shekhawat, I've no bloody interest in knowing what you want to talk or what you want to say with your fucking explanations, just get this straight in your head, I'm here to deal with you in business and nothing else, so if you have anything to talk about it, say it or get lost" the anger in her voice was evident, his smile was long gone and he was terrified at her behavior. If it was concerned from his perspective, Parth always felt guilty about running away from the marriage, he never wanted to ruin her life like that, but he had no other option, then again, being inexpressive types, he couldn't tell her personally, the problem with getting married so soon. All that he want to say right then is that he was genuinely sorry for his sudden escape and the most important thing, he had been missing her since then. Sanyukta and him never share a love equation but since the day he left he behind, all he could think of is her, and that's why he planned all this, the meeting with his own father's company when he was well known to the fact that Sanyukta would be joining Shekhawats, around this time interval and so suddenly he convinced MD, arnav and shanaya to think about this combined deal. Parth being a skilled businessman, the duo agreed and that all resulted in today, Parth standing in front of Sanyukta, all set to express his feelings and confess it to her. But surprisingly, seeing her behavior, he was shocked, a sudden push made him come out of the trance when he witnessed Sanyukta pushing him hard towards door and yelling him to get out. He held her hand in midway and stopped her and said, "Sanyukta, I'm sorry for what I did, please forgive me, I can explain things, just listen to me!" he was about to complete when sanyukta jerked her hands free and slapped him yet again. "Dare you touch me, you moron. how can you even look so calm doing all wrongs with me and asking for an apology, do you even realize, what changes I've gone thorugh within these days, I swear I'll kill you if you stay here for a minute more, just get lost from my eye sight and come back only when you have to talk something related to business and yeah! I certainly don't give a damn even if you cancel this deal, because, I'm happy in my life and my company is doing well and good, and so I don't need your any kind of interference in it!" not willing to stretch it too much , he left the cabin, feeling sad. He wanted to ask he about her well-being but some mistake s can not be forgiven and he had done one of them! Precap: Sanyukta was working late night, in her cabin, slightly doubtful, if she need to extend her three days to four days work, and thus Parth barged in with a cause of talking business stuff, along with some drinks, to make her listen to him!

Do let me know, next if you guys want, I'll give in an hour, comment karo jaldi!!! :v #Mrunals ^_^