2

Sanyuktas pov...

I was damn happy that finally my dream has come true... I literally wanted to dance in joy but my eyes fall on Parth and he immediately forced a smile... I felt something fishy... Hmm I decided to talk to him... I was busy in thinking when... Finally my papa said.. "Badhai Ho harsh... Ab agar rishta pakka Ho hi Gaya hai.. To lets fox the date of engagement as well...." Ha- Sahi kaha Kishor... Shubh kam Mein deri kaisi?? Chalo pandit Ji ko bula lete hai.... They called our family Panditji for "Sagai Muhurat" and after a while our priest arrived... They matched our "Kundalies" as its one of our traditions... And what a surprise we matched for perfect "36 gun"... I was already blushing profusely ... I mean heights yar... Pure 36 gun milgaye.. Bahot rare couples me aise hota hai.. Randhir suddenly came n started teasing me ... "Oho... Oho... Ab bas bhi karo Sanyu abhi toh sirf shadi fix Hu hai n look at your cheeks... Gosh they are all red... Agar yaha tomatoes hote to woh bhi tumse haar jate... " I somehow controlled my blush n looked at him... Again he winked at me and started laughing out loud.... I punched him playfully and we both concentrated on Panditji... At last after his "Graho Ki Drishti" and ""Shubh Samay" he finalised our date of engagement on 2 days after today means exactly a day after tomorrow.... All started getting worried about the hurry in preparations when parth opened his sealed lips... "Maa and papa don't exaggerate... I want this wedding to be happen in a simple way... Saare rituals nahi bhi honge toh I am okay..." I interrupted this time... Because a Marriage is the most important phase in every girls life and I wanted it to be full pledged and a traditional one... No matter how busy parth may be as a businessman but once we are getting married its supposed to be remembered for lifetime... "Parth please... Shaadi sirf ek hi baar hoti hai and I want it to be memorable and traditional" Everyone was on my side and that's why the engagement date remained same and marriage date got fixed after a month... Everyone in hall were happy about the marriage and my stomach were having Continuous butterflies ticking in it... After this session parth and his family went to their place for preparations and my parents started their work... Mumma was literally doing overacting... Her expressions and hurriedly behaviour was more than enough to make papa worried... Both were tensed Ki sab kuch itne jaldi kaise joga n all... I went to them n chipped... "Relax karo dono thodi der... Onta tension mat lo.. Sab ache se hi jayega..." Mu- tu chup kar Sanyu ye sab karne me 2 din yu nikal jayenge and uperse Teri shopping bhi toh karni... Me- Mumma aap itna kyu tension la rahe Ho shopping ke liye me kal hi chali jaungi and baki sab me bhi toh help kar rahi Hu na?? Mu- Meri bacha ... I know Ki tumhe shopping me kitna "Kam" time lagta ... Agar kal tu sab shopping karke nahi aai to dekh lena ... Parso tere sab doston aur humare rishtedaaro ko bulana padega... Ab itne kam time me cards bhi nahi chapenge... Kya karu ... Kaose karu?? Me- Mom please... Overacting mat karo mere friends phone ke invitation par aa jaye ge and humare relatives ko phone pe keh dete hai.. Sab jaldi jaldi me hogaya Isliye card nai bheja and shaadi Mein sabko card and chocolates dono send karenge fox sab bhul jayenge is baare Mei ... Mu- Hmm... Apni tarah ye sweetness parth and unki family me bhi bhar Dena... Me- Of course mum... Acha eyh sab chodo ye batao Ki acchanak unki family ye proposal leke kaise aai?? Mu- Sanyu thank your papa... Jinki vajahse yeh sab Hua... Lekin ye Bata tu khush toh hai na?? Me- Mumma I cant express in words Ki me kitni khush... I feeling on the top of the world and Mann to kar raha hai Ki ji bharke naachu .... Gaau aur Vo sab karu Jo mujhe pasand hai... Wait a second.. Mumma chalo aj sab khaana me banati Hu... Aap jao baaki Ki tayariyaan karo... Mu- Accha?... itna badalav...eri sanyu sudhar gayi .. Kash 19 rishto se pehle ye rishta aya hota.... My mom was teasing me ... N I was enjoying it ... Today I am too much happy... Happy se yaar aya ... Randhir kya kar raha hai.. I called him and he was already on his way for my house.... I told you we always celebrate our joys by partying whole night... I made dinner and meanwhile Randhir joined us... All of us enjoyed the dinner after all the creator was me... And after the dinner we went on the Terrace and celebrated my shaadi Ki khush khabar for the rest of the night ... Next morning we both wake up by the call from randhirs mom... She asked me to come to their house... So we both got freshen up and left to his house... Renuka aunty gave me a warm welcome and then forced me to go on shopping with parth... I was beyond happy cause I wanted to ask parth whether he is happy with this marriage or not... But again my badly... Parth had an important meeting and so I having no other option went to shopping with Randhir... We shopped for the whole day and again my mumma was so right I could buy a single lenhenga... When finally tired we decided to try at last shop... We entered and suddenly a beautiful peach purple colour lehenga caught my attention I literally ran to the dress but alas!... It was already taken by a girl ... I asked fr another same piece but unfortunately they had the single piece... I became hell upset and returned to the parking area... I guess Randhir knew that I liked that dress cz He was watching me messing with the employee on the thay dress... He excused from the parking lot and returned after good 20 minutes... I was damn irritated by then ... We drove back to their house and I told renuka aunty everything.... Then Randhir dropped me to my house.... I Hal heartedly walked in the too and directly went to freshen up... After awhile I came back and was brushing my hairs when suddenly my eyes fell on the bed .... Actually on the packet placed on the bed... I quickly grabbed it... A suddenly a note fall from it.... I picked up that note and it read... "I can't see my Best friend in pain.... Randhir" I wondered initially and then opened the packet neatly... My eyes filled with tears of happiness.... It was the same lehenga that I liked in the last shop and Randhir gifted it to me... I quickly called him up to thank when he chipped... "Ha bas bas ... Ab thanks bolne Ki jarurat nai tu aise mu banake bhoptni lag rahi thi isliye use laki ko extra paise dekar tu gift kiya..." I laughed at his answer and thanked god for giving the nicest person as my best friend... That night I felt as if someone maid me feel special.... One was Randhir and another was Parth who stiffened his face at the news of our marriage... The another day went in daze and the arrived when I got engaged to parth.... The engagement function was a bliss for me... All my friends and relatives congratulated us both ... Some of my friends even teased us and I enjoyed that... Everytime I laughed or smiled my eyes automatically cuaght Parth with his so called stiffened expressions.... I got irritated with his behaviour but never got time to talk to him or should I say... He never let me talk to him....