31

"lets sleep now!" Randhir uttered kissing my forehead.. N I started walking holding his hand like a lovesick teenager..my leg hit bed n I was about to fall when he caught me n we looked in each other's eyes.. The time stopped moving n wind started blowing, for the first time I felt tingles in my stomach n heart beating faster than usual.. When his mobile rang n he making me stand went to receive the call. Suddenly his expressions changed n forehead got lines of tension, I noticing that waited for his call to end n immediately approached him asking.."who was that Ron?" He looked at me n composing himself chipped.. "Ananya, she was saying umm.. Well she wants to talk to you" he fumbled n I looked at him in shock, Anu to Ananya.. Hmm this is something unexpected n top of it she wants to talk to me? Hell unexpected? "Why?" I asked still in shock.. "She wants to apologize!" He said directly.. What an apology. Now what is that for.. "Randhir? Why will she wish to say a sorry to me?" I asked keeping the questionnaire on... "Because I told her to do so..!" He confessed n my senses stopped working,yet again! Why are you so much complicated Randhir? Why? "Randhir I wanna ask you something?" "as if you won't ask if I don't agree?" He smirked.. "Randhir I'm serious!" I said sternly.. To which he came a bit closer n gripping my waist he chipped.. "I'm way more serious!" N again that smirk. I don't know why but I pushed him slowly n making a distance managed to ask.. "Do you really love Ananya?" Shit I actually don't know how that question came to my mind cause I wanted to ask him that why he told her to apologize but instead I asked him this question which may cause a disaster in my life again.. I just chanted names of gods praying he doesn't get angry but to my surprise he looked at me n smiled a bit n then said.. "She isn't my first love Sanyukta" what? What he just said? Anu is not his first love? Then who is it? N this is not the answer of my question.. "But this is not the answer to my question?" I managed to ask.. "Yes I love her but not more than my first love" again a mini heart attack... "But Ron you never told me about your first love?" I tried to be casual when his face stiffened n he without replying went to bed n switched off the lights, I was angry over his this behaviour. How can he just not answer me? I mean for how long he is going to avoid my questions.. Let's see Shekhawat! This time I'll trap you in a way where you cannot escape in fact you can't even try too! I switched on the lamp of table n started thinking ways to know about his feelings, about his past after all he can't hide anything from his bestie right? Hmm but what should I do now, how to know what's going on in his mind? I even wanted to know whether he loves anu or not? Or was he just lying? I need to know every single thing but how? Arghh! I kept thinking n then being absolutely clueless I dozed off at 2 a.m. in the night! *In morning* I got up late due to last night over thinking my head was spinning still n I looked everywhere bt dint spotted Randhir.. I dialled his number from the landline kept in our room n called him.. But he dint picked up, I freshen up then n then again started thinking ways to make him speak the forbidden secrets he is hiding..! I was having my breakfast when the door clicked open n he entered into the room. "Are akele akele kha rahi ho? Won't you wait for your hubby?" He spat n the morsel in my mouth stuck there n I started coughing due to shock on his statements.. Hell this man? How he manage to sound so normal every time? I was still coughing when he came n started rubbing my back n offered me water. I looked at him in astonishment when he smiled brightly making my heart beat faster a times.. "Have it.don't stress so much!" I gulped the water in a go n again looked at him, he moved to his seat n sat in front of me.. "You know I've got something for you!" He chipped smiling n I threw 'what is it' look.. "Pehle nashta karlo the I'll show you" he cleared.. N started staring at me. Being clueless at his gestures I asked him"What now? Eat breakfast na?" "Won't you serve me?" He shot back n once again i was surprised.. Still I hide my emotions n served him.. "Typical wifey" he chipped n smiled brightly.. After his so much changed behaviour I only know how I stuffed n gulped the food in front of him... ! Some time later when we were done with breakfast he excitingly handed me a box saying"Open it n tell me how's it?" I took it casually n opened it but soon my mouth formed a complete O seeing a brand new Apple iphone.. "Randhir.. Yeh sab?" I found short of words when he kept his finger on my lips n shhhed me. "Did you like it?" He asked with hopeful eyes.. "I loved it" i chipped removing his fingers n smiled widely.. "Sorry for breaking your phone last time but don't worry I have refeed the contacts in this one" "Thank you so much" i chipped n hugged him tightly..