𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬, 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐭?

𝙁𝙍𝙊𝙈 𝘿𝙀𝙎𝘾𝙀𝙉𝘿𝘼𝙉𝙏𝙎 𝙏𝙊 𝘼𝙉𝘾𝙀𝙎𝙏𝙊𝙍𝙎, 𝙒𝘼𝙎 𝙄𝙏 𝙒𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙃 𝙄𝙏?(      𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘓𝘝𝘌      )

( 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘓𝘝𝘌 )

"What is this?" Emma questioned, looking at the sphere with its turning type of cage as Ray's thoughts overran his brain.

'A fourth-dimensional hypercube? And inside that is a spherical hole that is black... could this be... a black hole? A tiny one, or is it a wormhole? Either way, it's a hole. It has to be connected to some place.' Ray thought to himself as he began muttering and mumbling multiple concepts as to what it could be while crossing out the possibility of it being a black hole with Emma trying to follow along to his mutters and Norman following perfectly.

'But I have a bad feeling about this... but...'

"Don't worry! ??? is probably beyond this," Emma reassured Ray, looking back at him with a smile as Ray agreed confidently now with one smile of his own.

'Yeah, I have to stop thinking too much, and I have to stop suspecting or fearing it. I have to move forward and believe.' Ray thought to himself while locking both of his hands with Emma and Norman's.

"Let's do this!" "Yeah!"

They leaned their hands near the sphere, and once their fingertips touched the sphere, it reacted like water being touched before they hit the ground with a thud.

However, only Norman and Ray ended up at that place.

Ray immediately sat up, looking around confused while Norman was frozen for a minute before sitting up, confused.

'Where is this?! Where's Emma?!' Ray thought as the door behind them opened.

"Ray?" The intelligent duo turned towards the person, their eyes widening at the sight of Anna, Thoma, and Lannion.

"Is this... the base?" Ray questioned, confused by the series of events and questioning whether or not they were still stuck in the Seven Walls as Norman stood up, placing his palm on Lannion's hair before his eyes widened.

Ray then grabbed Lannion's face for himself, shocked even more.

"THE REAL THING?!"
"HUH?!"

The two then stormed out of the closet they were inside to out of their house that was gifted by Nozomi.

"Hey! When is it right now?! What date, month, and year?!" Ray questioned the three following behind both Ray and Norman, confusing the three.

Norman was terribly exhausted, he didn't want to deal with any further problems anymore as his anxiety skyrocketed, looking around the places where his friend could be.

"Where is Emma?!"

❝ ✎ ━━━━ 💌 ━━━━ ❞

Emma, however, was exactly where she was as intended.