𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯. 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧

𝙈𝘼𝙉 𝙏𝙊 𝙒𝙊𝙈𝘼𝙉(           𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠-𝘍𝘖𝘜𝘙          )

𝙈𝘼𝙉 𝙏𝙊 𝙒𝙊𝙈𝘼𝙉
(           𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠-𝘍𝘖𝘜𝘙          )

'Please... don't shoot me, Zomi.'

Peter held a kind yet begging smile of bargaining for his daughter not to kill him. But she quirked a brow, still holding her rifle and pointing it directly at him. She could find the sadistic glare that was of a man killer underneath the skin of a manipulator, a liar.

'I was wrong! I'll do anything, please! So please, don't shoot.' Peter begged as he tried taking a step forward, only for Nozomi to place her pointer finger on the trigger, threatening him. He immediately took a step back.

'Kill you? What makes you think I'd kill you?' Nozomi questioned as she tilted her head in confusion, her respond making him confused as well in turn.

'No, why would I give you the easy way out? With no punishment? No pain? It would be insulting to die from children you planned to kill.' Nozomi told her as she dropped her rifle, throwing it aside, leaving herself completely, and stupidly, defenseless. But she then pulled out a switchblade, flicking it open as the silver of the blade glistened because of the blade.

Peter felt anxiety rise and rise as they stared at each other. The coward then ran towards the girl, sliding his own knife out of his sleeve and gripping it in his palm. He pushed her to the ground and towered over her with the knife pinned near her head.

She grunted and groaned, using both of her smaller hands to try and keep the knife higher and higher and away from the bridge between both of her eyes. She quickly thought and used all of her strength in her left hand before stabbing her switchblade into his arm, making him scream out in pain.

The pain only increased as she pulled out the knife, the Ratri kicked back by the tiny girl's feet as best she can. She grunted in pain, trying to crawl towards the rifle she threw away before he grabbed her ankle and pulled her towards him, making her kick him in the face.

He seethed, clinging his hand to his nose while his eyes clenched shut, watering from the pain. When he opened his eyes, he was met with the switchblade plunged into his shoulder grotesquely and pushed to the ground. She settled on top of him, pulling out the switchblade.

He punched her across the face, making her cry out in pain before he pressed his hand deeper and deeper on the tourniquet, creating a pain most unbearable than ever. However, despite the pain, she used all of that as motivation and positioned the knife above his head, making him distance his hand from the tourniquet and try not to die.

He gritted his teeth before spitting in her eyes, making her eyes sting and giving him an advantage to turn the knife and creating a small cut on her neck. She cried out in response of pain but dug her nails into his knuckles before gnarly ripping them out in a scratch, making him let go and the knife clatter onto the ground.