𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

𝙃𝙀𝙇𝙇𝙊 𝙁𝘼𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍(           𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠-𝘛𝘏𝘙𝘌𝘌           )

𝙃𝙀𝙇𝙇𝙊 𝙁𝘼𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍
( 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠-𝘛𝘏𝘙𝘌𝘌 )

Outside the barricaded room, they heard massive footsteps running towards the door currently holding Pond and Co., and Full Score, protecting the ones that were captured.

With a cocky grin, Emma positioned herself, "Time to start this game of tag!"

With that, Ray quickly opened the door and the combined group dashed out, rifles ready. The first Demon trusted his spear towards Emma, to which she dodged by jumping over him.

Ray pointed his rifle and shot at him, his hands gaining multiple bullet holes from him protecting his face. Don and Gilda looked back, panting for air while Don's eyes widened at the sight of the Demon who blocked the bullets.

"No matter! Shoot the crap out of them!" Ray yelled to them, which Don and Gillian immediately pointed their guns at the set of Demons and began shooting, bullets flying out.

The Demons fell to the floor limply for a brief second, making Gillian turn her head towards them. "Retreat!"

"GET THEM!!" The first Demon yelled, his injuries mutating to regenerate as Pond and Co., and Full Score ran in different directions away from the fast-healing Demons.

"Three to the East, three to the West." One of them notified into his headset as he breathed heavily, winded.

"Roger that! We'll take over." "Listen everyone,"

"I've summoned guards from the other floors, we'll seal off B2." The Head Demon inside the control room notified into the coms.

It wasn't long until the escapees hit dead ends, the roller doors shutting down on them as Demons swarmed them. Full Score stood against each other, back-to-back as they looked at the Demons with gas masks that were completely opposite from the ones they wore at the Capital.

"Dead end." One of the Demons said in his gruff, deep voice, followed by the heavy breathing. Norman then reached up to his mic before cracking a smirk.

"I wonder about that." Norman let out a small, amused chuckle as the roller doors rolled back up again loudly, taking the Demons into shock.

❝ ✎ ━━━━ 💌 ━━━━ ❞

"Connection complete. Eleventh's hijacked the enemy control room." Vincent notified as Nigel, Hayato, Vincent and Nozomi were crouched in front of the open control panel.

"Opening doors 4, 25, 8, 13, and 16. Shutting 7, 9, 22, and 31." Vincent notified, doing more tapping on the computer's keyboard.

"Here! I've got the cameras on the enemy's positions." Nigel told them as he handed the tablet, allowing them to look at it. Nozomi then glanced at screen before signing to Vincent.