𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

12/21/2050Dear, Ray,

12/21/2050
Dear, Ray,

Sorry I haven't messaged you yet on my phone, it broke so we're getting it fixed so I'm doing it Victorian styles. I don't mind though, since I like writing in cursive.

Anyways, updates. We're currently in former Alaska, and must I say, they weren't exaggerating when it's cold as shit here. So now, imagine having to stay for a few more months for a documentary about who the hell knows? At least I got new clothes though.

Still don't know why Stacy got that degree for being a cameraman.

Also, I started listening to that one band you liked! 'Crane Wives'? I really that one song, I forget what it was called though. There was one lyric I remembered out of all of them, 'You are someone I have loved but never known'? It's been bugging me so badly.

Which also brings me to my next point... LISTEN TO CHEAP PERFUME!!!!!!!! Riot grrrl music has been in my head for so many months, YOU NEED TO SUFFER WITH ME!!

Another thing, I finished the Coraline book, and how are you always so right? Why are the novels of Film adaptations always better? Which reminds me, I picked out which novel film we should read and then watch together when we see each other again. Little Women. Heard from people in Gen Z that it was so good!! Plus, I read the synopsis. Maybe we should get some Dahilas for the occasion?

I think I actually like writing like this better. Maybe we could do it more, even after my phone gets fixed?

Love, your fantastic girlfriend, Nozomi.

THE END

❝ ✎ ━━━━ 💌 ━━━━ ❞

Hello!!! I never expected this day to come, nor did I expect all of this!!

I started this in 2022 and sadly, as you have seen, was inconsistent with my writing schedule and was pretty bad with my writing overall 😭😭 but thank you all for staying along and reading nonetheless.

Thank you for the reads and the votes and the comments, I truly never expected to get this far!!

After this, I'm planning to get editing done (I'm not exactly sure when or what date, might rewrite much of the first Act), so hopefully, if you want to, you can read back again!!

But besides that, thank you for being a part of Nozomi's journey and her life. Thank you for being a part of my writing process and for giving love to the fanfic.

(Also, if you have any criticisms or advice you can give me for editing, my writing, etc., please let me know. This helps me improve my writing, and overall, have good stories!)

I hope you all have a great day, and once again, thank you for everything.