Chapter 7.2 - Carried

Gavin rolls. "I got a 20." Everyone laughs while Megan's eyes show excitement.

"Looks like you're alright," Trevor says then smiles.

Meg rolls. "I got a 3."

"Womp Womp." Damon makes the noise of her failure.

"Alright, badass let's see what you roll," Megan says snarky.

Damon rolls. "Crap I got a 6."

"That's low." Gavin rubs it in.

"Yeah but it's still higher than hers," Damon says and sticks his tongue out at Gavin.

Tiffany rolls. "I got a 12. Not so bad."

Robbie rolls. "I got a 7."

"The ghoul jumps to its feet and launches itself out of the grave. Its mouth opens and a groan-type yell resounds in the air. It's lunging straight into Taevia's chest trying to knock her over."

"Wait wait, since I got a 20 can I jump in front of Taevia as a reaction?" Gavin asks determined.

"Roll me another D20 and we will see. Sixteen or higher and I will allow it."

Gavin rolls the die. It bounces around spinning on the table rolls a few times and it lands on a 20.

Gavin cheers and all the guys laugh. Megan's eyes are showing amusement. Tiffany's face is a sour puss.

"Gavin, TP's reaction time was so good that he jumped in front of Taevia so quickly it stunned the ghoul. The ghoul bounced off TP's chest and fell into the grave on its back." Trevor says animatedly.

The guys are all cracking up laughing. There's a hint of a small smile on Megan's face.

"Taevia pushes TP. 'Get off of me you pissant.' Then she spanks him on the ass hard."

"TP makes a sound of delight. 'Yes, mistress.'"

The sound Gavin makes has them all laugh loudly. Except Megan who has a half grin. With Tiffany not laughing at all.

"The ghoul comes to and its eyes are on TP now. It launches itself out of the grave trying to take a bite. Roll for turn order." Trevor says while pushing his glasses up his nose.

Megan rolls a 13. "A 13 with my +3 for turn order making it a 16. Not so bad," Megan says simply.

Gavin rolls a 19. "Woo a 19 with a +4 for 23," Gavin says happily.

"What is with you and all the high rolls?" Megan says impressed but annoyed.

Gavin just smirks at her sexily and shrugs one shoulder. He leans in and whispers in her ear "You interested in giving me a real spanking?" He leans back taking in her face and watching her lips.

"That depends can I make you cry when I give them? I would like to see your tears." Both of her eyebrows raise. He purses his lips and narrows his eyes at her.

"Deal. Are we doing this tonight or?" He leans his elbow on the table places his head in his hand and just watches her face.

"Alright, Gavin you're up."

Gavin's face looks disappointed but then he gets his head back in the game.

"Roll a d20 Gavin 12 to be able to hit the ghoul," Trevor states.

Gavin rolls the twenty-sided. It spins on the table and lands on a 20. "What the hell is your die-loaded? Like is it a cheat?" Damon picks up the die and spins it around looking for abnormalities.