29: Heat (Extra Chapter)

'You are mine to love and protect, Yibo.'

These dear words crumbled Yibo's insecurities to dust.

Love? Zhan's love was all Yibo had wanted his whole life. Not as his Didi. Not as his Omega. Even before, all Yibo had wanted was Zhan's heart.

Yibo barely raised his head and blinked his eyes in haze. His senses were fading but he felt safer than ever in Zhan's arms.

His ragged breath fanned on Zhan's lips. "Ge." Such a sweet hymn.

And Zhan responded with a hum of nothing but kindness and patience.

Zhan then laid Yibo back on the mattress. Kissed him on the temple. Gave a chaste peck on his cheeks.

A guttural groan left Zhan's throat when his nose and mouth drifted on the slender neck. So rich. An enthralling scent.

Immediately, Zhan's pheromones which had been robustly suppressed flowed out like a torrent.

Yibo's body trembled at the scent. It was swallowing him, as if wanting to devour him. But Yibo only yielded, accepting Zhan's rule, dutifully allowing Zhan's trail in his feverish body.

"Ge---" He choked out from unresolved desire. And Zhan's anxious silver eyes were into his honey ones in a heartbeat.

Zhan peeled himself just to look at this beautiful person beneath him. Yibo's jade skin was so sensitive it had turned a hue of pink to red in places Zhan's lips had been. Further down, it was plump, moist and wet in places that would turn Zhan crazy.

Zhan's pheromones got thicker and Yibo's body heated up more in response.

"G-Ge..." was Yibo's earnest request. "Hot." He mustered reaching for Zhan with both hands. The misty eyes, reddish from crying, looking dazed but looking straight into Zhan's soul. "Ge." It called again and it seemed that Zhan's core shivered. "I want---" the voice trembled. He was at a loss with the sensations he was experiencing. Maybe he needs more. He wants more.

"I'll do anything you want, Yibo." Zhan whispered kindly.

"K-kiss?"

Zhan's eyes softened and their lips touched.

Softly and gently, kisses poured down on Yibo and their pheromones entangled and intertwine. A fresh whiff, something both haven't had in their life. It was unfamiliar yet a pleasant thing.

In the past, Yibo's heat cycle was nothing but comparable to suffering. It never gets better, whether he tries a new suppressant or a strong sedative, he would still suffer from unresolved desire and gloom all day. So he didn't know, being with his Alpha was such an exciting and gratifying feeling.

Yibo was spoilt. He drank Zhan by the mouth, quenching his burning thirst. As he sighed inside Zhan's mouth, Zhan swallowed that song without hesitation.

"Breathe." Yibo's muffled head heard Zhan's voice. He paused with ragged breaths, slightly raising his head from his oasis.

'Ha---'

Yibo realised he had made his way to straddle in Zhan's middle, unconsciously creating friction down below. His eyes moved from Zhan's moist parted lips to the big dent between his buttocks. Yibo's face couldn't get any redder or else it would bleed.

But Yibo couldn't stop wanting more. If his Zhan-ge allows him...Even if he acts clumsily...Even though he felt a bit of fear...

'A little more.' Yibo wants more than just kisses.