Chapter 13

"amore... amore wake up" I woke up to someone shaking me. "hmm" I groaned opening my eyes. Ethan was standing above me in a sweat suit. "Get up its time to go" "5 more minutes" I said lowly and turned over and closed my eyes. I heard him sigh and felt him pull my feet. causing me to yelp. "What the hell" I said opening up my eyes. "amore, come onn" He said as he started tickling me. "AHH. s-stop. STOP" I said laughing and kicking my legs. I ended up kicking him in his balls and he fell on top of me groaning. "oh shit. I'm so sorry" I said laughing at him. "Hey Chas- what the hell?" I looked over at the door and seen Embry at the door.

 "Oh Bry it's not what is looks like" I pushed Ethan off of me and he fell, I tried not to laugh and looked at Embry. "What did you want?" "Get your stuff it's time to go" He said sternly, my face went blank, and I just stared at him. "Ethan come on let her get ready" He got up and they both walked out the room before I could say anything else. I got out of bed and quickly took a shower. I through on a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie and went to wake Tahj up. I washed his face, and he brushed his teeth with me. I put him in the same thing I had on, so we were matching. I put on my Ugg's and then put his on. 

"Alright Mr. Sweetface lets get going" "mommy where are we going again?" "To Hawai'i! It's a beautiful place." I grabbed out suitcases and opened the door. "So, let's go so we can get there." I looked behind me and made sure I had everything. I almost forgot my purse. THANK GOD because my phone and Tahj's iPad is inside of it, and I don't need him whining the whole plane ride. He's really good and polite but sometimes when he doesn't get his way... it can get a little crazy. I quickly grabbed it and threw it on my shoulder and grabbed our suitcases. We both walked down the stairs, and everyone was waiting at the door. "final-fucking-ly" Omari said sighing. 

"oh shut up" I said flicking him off. "Chasity." Dad said sternly. "sorry papa" I said innocently and smirked at Omari. "alright were running late, let's get going." We walked out the front door and there were 3 cars outside, someone took our bags, and we got in the cars. Tahj sat next to me in the back and Jayden joined with us. Ethan was sitting in front of me, and Carter was next to Ethan. Everyone got in and settled and I gave Tahj his iPad. It was only a 30-minute drive until we got to the airport. We got on the same plane that me and Tahj came here with. We all settled into our seats, and everyone started talking about the trip. I was tired and hungry, and with that comes attitude so I wasn't talking. I ended up just scrolling on my phone for a while until the flight attendant came with snacks. I grabbed a bag of Cheese Itz and Lays for Tahj. I opened the bag for him and placed it on the table in front of him. "Thank you, mommy," He said, and I froze. I looked around to see if the boys heard it. Ethan was looking at me a little shocked. FUCK. I never told them about Tahj they just assumed he was my brother. I looked away quickly and put my headphones in. 

We landed in Hawaii, and it was sooo beautiful everything was green and just amazing it was nothing like I expected this is something you have to experience in person. We all got loaded up into the car and were on our way to the airbnb. The house was like 10 minutes away from the airport, which was grate. We pulled up to the house and it was beautiful!

We all got out of the car and the drivers got our suitcases out

We all got out of the car and the drivers got our suitcases out. "Thank you" I said taking me and Tahj's suitcase. "Mr. Sweetface come on" I said as I looked behind me and saw him talking to Kai. "Coming!" He said skipping over. I walked into the house, and it was gorgeous! I always dreamed of living in a big house like this. Obviously, our home in New York is WAY bigger but before I seen that house it's always been a dream. I took Tahj upstairs and we picked our room, it was connected to another room through the bathroom hopefully Cameron picks that room. I closed the connecting doors and closed my bathroom door. I threw our luggage on the bed and started unpacking. Tahj wanted to help me, so I let him. I grabbed hangers out the closet and started hanging my stuff up. I put our shoes away, it probably took me 30 minutes to unpack and get everything organized. I plugged my phone and Tahj's iPad up and I put Tahj down for a nap since he didn't sleep much on the plane. I walked out of the room and started exploring the house. We had a basement with a gaming room, movie theater, and a full bar. The living room was really nice, and the kitchen was stunning. It had the most perfect view of the ocean behind the house. 

Hey Loves! I really want to appreciate all of you for the love you all have been giving my book! I apologize for the slow updates I've been busy with school and work and I have a bit of writers block at the moment.. I just want to clear some things up. So some of you have been talking about holes in plot. The way that I wanted to write the book is leave some holes and as you read the book the holes will be filled. but I'm honestly getting annoyed with the comments so imma just clear it up so the ones who are commenting can stop commenting at every "confusing" moment in the story like just vibeee twin.  So in the beginning of the book Vincenzo did say that he didn't have a daughter!  Destiny got pregnant with Chasity and told her husband ofc. He was obviously excited. When it came down to knowing the gender they found out it was a girl. Vincenzo always wanting a daughter, got really excited and went all out, buying clothes, stuffies, furniture the whole nine. Around 4 months Destiny told Vincenzo that she lost the baby after coming back from one of the doctors appointments. Vincenzo couldn't go because he had a meeting. Vincenzo took the lost really hard, Destiny started acting differently. She distanced herself from everyone and eventually left. She left a note on Vincenzo's night stand. She left in the middle of the night, and there was no trace of her or where she went. Vincenzo looked all over for her but couldn't find her it was like she just disappeared. Long story short, she didn't lose the baby she was cheating on Vincenzo with William. She left Vin for William she just needed a way out.  So that's why he said he didn't have a daughter. If you have any other questions I'll answer them in the comments. But other than that I hope you enjoyed this chapter :)