05- Red Waste

"Nerys!" I held her tight and squeezed her

"Nerys!" I held her tight and squeezed her. "You're okay!" I beamed as I stroked her hair. "I thought I had lost you." I whimpered as I pulled away. I sat down and pulled her with me, holding her hands. "Have they told you?" I whispered as I caressed her hands. "About my son or the Khal?" Before she could get another word out, I hugged her tightly.

"I'm so sorry, Nerys." She sighed and looked ahead. "He was monstrous, twisted, when touched; the flesh sloughed off the bone, and inside he was full of graveworms and the stink of corruption, he was scaled like a lizard, blind, he had a stub of a tail and small leather wings like the wings of a bat." She repeated as her hands began to shake.

"Or a dragon." I said making her turn to me with teary eyes. "What?" She asked with a trembling voice. "Your baby, Rhaego was among those rare cases in our line, where the stillborns are born with dragon-like features. It's normal for us, Nerys. It's not the witches fault." I explained. "Infact I bet she doesn't even know what she's doing. She saw him and thought it was because of her magic when infact it wasn't." I added.

"Mirri told me I can't have children...and I believed her." Nerys trailed off. "She was wrong." I held her hand and gently caressed her fingers. "Well her being wrong doesn't change the fact about what she did with Khal Drogo. She knew what I wanted, she knew what would be the outcome- yet she allowed me to anyway. Apparently it's Justice for seeing her God's temple burned- among other things."

In an attempt to change the subject I cleared my throat. "Will you give your son a Targaryen funeral?" I glanced at her and she wiped her eyes. "Yes, I saw it in a dream. I need a large pyre for three; Rhaego, Drogo, and Mirri." She explained. "Tonight?" I asked glancing at her face. "Tonight." She confirmed as she glared at the eggs Infront of us.

When the night came everyone found themselves outside Infront of the pyre. I stood in the crowd holding the hands of my twin sisters, giving them an occasional squeeze. "You will be my Khalasar. I see the faces of slaves. I free you. Take off your collars go if you wish, no one will stop you. But if you stay, it will be as brothers and sisters, as husbands and wives." A large amount of people started to leave but surprisingly a large amount also stayed.

"I am Daenerys Stormborn, of house Targaryen, of the blood of old Valyria. I am the dragon's daughter and I swear to you that those who would harm you will die screaming." She swored confidently. "You will not hear me scream." Mirri yelled back. "I will, but it's not your screams I want, only your life." Nerys said as she started the fire. The witch started to sing before it slowly turned into screaming.

Nerys gave us a look and we followed her into the fire. There was a spot in the middle where we sat while everything burned. While we were there I felt something crawl over me and when I looked down it was a dragon. It jumped from my shoulder and clinged to Nerys. "Nerys, look." I pointed at the dragon and she smiled. "My children."

As the morning came about we remained in the ashes, sitting still. Jorah, Rakaro, and Aggo approached us before he bowed. "Blood of my blood." We stood for a brief moment before the realization of us being naked finally kicked in. I pulled my hair to the front of me and covered myself, yet they didn't seem to care. The red and black dragon started snarling as he spread his wings.