Together again

(Endie's PoV)

"That Warlock is Steve's Trustworthy Warlock, Drein. If you want to know more... You need Notch." Laina informed and we all looked confused.

"Makes sense." Alex said and the two zombies, beside her, nodded.

"That spell will have to go now..." Laina said and I nodded. Laina rose her hand up and a purple aura came to her hand. My wings and tail disappeared.

"Let's go get Not-" Before I could finish my sentence I fell and had this headache. Visions appeared in my head. There were some people. A Wither, Wither Skeleton, Creeper, White Enderman, Demon Cow, Blaze and Nature Goddess. I was there... I had burns and a scratch on my face. When I came back to my senses, I saw Notch and Hero infront of me.

"Endie... What happened?" Hero asked as I held my head, trying to steady my vision.

"I had a vision... I saw these people... well more like Mobs." I informed and Notch looked surprised.

"What were they?" Notch asked as he leaned closer.

"A Wither, A Wither Skeleton, A Creeper, A White Enderman, A Demon Cow, A Blaze and A Nature Goddess." I informed, recalling my vision.

"Incredible... You remember..." Notch mumbled and I arched my eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" Hero asked before I could say the same thing.

"Herobrine... Do you remember anything about the people Endie named?" Notch asked and Hero put his hand on his chin.

"No..." Hero stated and Notch was full of joy and astonishment.

"Incredible! Okay... I'll tell you why I am so shocked." Notch said as he sat next to us and I sat up. "Those people you saw were your friends. A long time ago, you met those people. You were also A ruler but you were named Endie Dragon." Notch said and I was curious yet shocked.

"So... What are you trying to say?" Hero asked as I nodded slightly.

"I'm talking about your past lives..." Notch said as he put his hands together and took a deep breath.

"What?" We, everyone in the room, said

"Let me tell you a story..." -Notch summoned a small cube and it projected images- "One day, A demon cow, A.k.a. DC, met a Creeper, A.k.a. Cupa Boom. They both went to the Nether for adventure. There they met two nether beings, A wither, she was your best friend, named WitherAJ Nether and, A wither Skeleton, named Will Bones. When they convinced them to join their adventure WitherAJ went to the end to find Endie Dragon to make her join as well. A little while after that They met A white Enderman, Beatrice End who was very close to you might I add, and a Nature Goddess, Natalie Woods. But one day, Bea was kidnapped by Herobrine to get you and your friends to follow so he could destroy you all." Notch said and Hero cut him off.

"What?! I would never do that to Endie! I love her!" Hero exclaimed and Notch nodded.

"Yes... but you didn't in your past life..." -Notch tapped the cube once- "Pay attention. You were their enemy. You experimented on Endie to make her an enderdragon. You mutated Wither. Continuing the story... Bea met a red blaze, Ash BlazinRod, while she was imprisoned. Endie used a spell to remove her fear of water, temporarily. Natalie helped the other mobs, she was with, to remove their fears.Then they all went to free Bea. During your fight, the world had begun to crash. I had no choice but to restart the world. Erase everything, including your memories..." Notch said, guilty.

"Endie Dragon... Wait! I haven't heard a ruler in the end with that name! Besides, Endie and Ellie are only the second Generation of Enderdragon rulers and our parents were the first!" Alex said as Radiance began to question what was happening.

"That's what you thought." Notch gave a faint smile as my eyes went wide. "Endie wasn't in your knowledge because she was reformed into you. You might as well know Endie Dragon as the myth of the lighted." He said as he projected a book in front of us.

"If I'm not mistaken, This is the myth of a ruler who made its enemies an ally? The myth that had stated that there were more rulers than the family of Ender?" Laina asked and Notch nodded.

"Yes. If you really did see those mobs... there's a chance that Endie still lives in you..." Notch said and I put my hand to my heart. "Anyways... That's not the only thing I came for, am I right?" Notch said as he helped me up to my feet.

"How do we find Drein?" Radiance asked as she stayed in the open cell, still had a chain on her foot.

"Well... That's gonna be tricky. Drein has... well... more surprises than you think." Notch said as snapped his fingers and an image of Drein appeared.

"What surprises?" Hero asked and Notch tapped the cube once more.

"He's made a barricade around him that would only be opened, or broken, by eight different mobs that have no hate or anger. Which is very smart of him... He knows mobs can be quite... unstable sometimes." He informed as the cube projected a wall in Steve's castle.

"What do we do?" I asked and Notch put his hands around the cube and a bigger image was projected.

"You need to find your old friends." Notch said, pointing at the image of eight mobs.
-----------------
A/n

Heyo guys and gals! I decided to update the books I needed to publish by now but! These kinds of books won't have schedules for now. A similar book is KaS: The last kill. I'll be publishing it in a while or tomorrow. So... Get hyped for that! Also, I don't have KaS's book cover yet XD so... yeah! Am still working on it. Anyways... Till next time

Goodbye and Peace out! *snap*

~Ysa