Reveal {3}

(???'s PoV)

I continue to wander again. Feeling a trickle of cold air upon my skin. A silhouette falls and stretches to my shadow, I giggle.

"Hey." A wandering traveler calls.

"If you value your life...I suggest you go away." I said with a grin under my hood.

"I do not wish to be a coward in front of the assassin I am assigned to kill."

"Ahh~ A mere traveler...wishing to kill me?"

"Heh. Don't get so cocky. You will die." The traveler pauses and sighs. I hear his boots shift. "Although, your death will not arrive today...but it will lie in my hands. Soon, Demon." I jump and turn around, gasping.

"How do you-" The silhouette fades and blends with the atmosphere. "Ugh." I grunt. I hear a familiar hiss, that caused me one huge migraine. I hide in the shadows.

"Woodsss! Where'd you go?!" I hear a creeper shout. I peek to the creeper and find one of the two girls I had healed. "I never knew you were thisss of a coward!" I stare at the girl as she turns her back on me. Suddenly, I step on one twig.

"You're not Woodsss." She says and boulders start to surround me. I raise my hands in the air, surrendering, and going in to the light.

"You're right. I'm not..."

"Have you ssseen the little chicken?"

"You're harsh." I cross my arms and it was silent for a while.

"Ssshe did leave me for dead..." She laughs the silence away. "How did you control these boulders?" I ask and she fiddles her fingers.

"Telekinesssisss." She giggles and my head starts to throb.

"Cupa..." I gasp out without knowing why. Somehow...she was familiar. I freeze to see her reaction. She holds out a hand and I feel something grabbing my neck.

"How the hell do you know me?!" She asks, full of rage. She walks near me and stares daggers in my eyes.

"I can't sssee a sssingle thought out of you!" She grunts, impatience running. "Who the hell are you?!"

"A demon..." I said as the force around my neck loosens. I take one deep breath of air and suddenly I'm okay. I rub my neck and I shrug. "Cupa, You should probably know that I'm the best of the worst people." I brag

"Pft. I know sssomeone worssse." Cupa scoffs.

"Who would that be?"

"The legendary Herobrine...duh!" Cupa roars with pride.

"I bet you don't even know him." I scoff back as her shoulders start to tense.

"Wanna bet on that?" She puts her face closer and arches her eyebrow.

"Go ahead!" I snicker with disbelief.

"Endie!!" Cupa shouts and waits a few seconds until another mob shows up.

"Yes? Cupa are you all right?!" 'Endie' asks with worry, panting.

"Could you be a dear and call your boyfriend?" Cupa requests and Endie looks at me.

"Uhm...O-kay! Hero?" Endie calls softly and a man appears behind her, hugging her from behind.

"Hm?" Herobrine asks and I wasn't surprised. I actually wanted him here. I slip a small knife behind my back and under my sleeves.

"Hero, tell thisss man that I know you!" Cupa demands and Hero looks at my snickering face.

"You!" Hero's eyes brighten and snaps his teeth.