Assassin VS Bounty Hunter

(Ash's PoV)

"It must be near...I can feel its energy surfacing...from below the ground." Maybe the creature was in a cave or a ravine...I will capture her.

I jumped down a tree and began to head to the creature's location. Where was it heading to? What is its goal?

I began to quicken my pace as I realize the sun was nearly about to rise in an hour or so. Time flies real fast here. I hated the sun though...so I always bring a hoodie or umbrella with me. Either one could help me walk in the sun without having to feel hot. This time I was wearing my black hoodie.

I know the scientific saying "darker colors take in more heat" but the only other option I have is to wear a pink hoodie. Now why would I want that?

It only took me a few minutes to reach the ravine and I looked down to see mobs and a player sleeping in pairs. From the corner of my eye, I see a familiar red-headed, one-horned freak hugging a feminine figure. I smirk. Out of all the people in the world, this guy got a girlfriend before me.

I jump in the gap of the ravine - feeling a wave of adrenaline in me. I snap my fingers and four blaze rods appeared - starting as little red particles that connected with each other. I glided down. In contact with the ground, the rods dissapated and I glance at Demon before looking for the creature.

I look around to see which mob had the most energy emitting from its body. I turned around to see a small enderdragon woman. Her Ender energy was from her body but the Aether energy was coming from the necklace around her neck.

I just need to observe this creature, right?

Instead of having the feeling to complete the mission, I felt like I had the perfect opportunity to capture Demon...or, better, kill him. The Queen did say that I should put this creature as my first priority...though, the Queen never said that I couldn't attack Demon, now did she?

I walk away from the enderdragon and stepped towards Demon - crouching down. I lean forward - a knife in hand - and dare myself to scratch his cheek. Before I could, a hand wraps around my wrist and jerks it away. "It's you, again." Demon mutters as he raises his head to look at me.

"If you're here for me," He sits up and pushes me away, snapping me out of my thoughts. "then don't include them in it." He continues and I scoff at him, mocking his humble act. "Especially her." He looks over his shoulder, at the girl he was just hugging, at a blonde creeper.

"Have you gotten attached to them; like how a leech would?" I give him half a smile as I slid my knife back to the side of my waist - back in its holster. "Is she your girlfriend?" I teased.

"What do you want?" Demon rolls his eyes and sits up as I back away a bit.

"What else do bounty hunters want?" I dust myself and chuckled, mocking his ignorance. "Their target to get their bounty."

"Can't you just ignore that bounty for my head and look for someone else?" He groans - rubbing his eyes with an annoyed grunt.

"If I had a choice, then I'd be glad to." I roll my eyes and crossed my arms. My gaze falls upon the woman beside Demon - I smirk.

"Tell me...who is she?" I ask, standing up. I circled her - trying to get a good angle of her. My feet stop in front of her face - that was looking very innocent.

"What?" Demon laughs at my question, thinking he misheard me.

"What is her name?" I repeat.

"Why on earth would you care?" Demon's gaze sharpens as I lean near her.