Strangers In Town

(???'s PoV)

"Hm...Pathetic. You couldn't even kill yourself a heap of what used to be a cow?!" The queen shouts. "And I wasted all my time training you!!!" She isn't really a queen...although she wants to be called one. In reality, she's a heartless ruler...

"I'm sorry, your highness...I sensed a creature within the woods." I inform.

"So?!"

"I don't know much but IT isn't from this world. I sensed great power from it...and with fear for my failure, I aborted the mission myself."

"What...." The queen pauses and holds her hands out. Two heads pops out and they continues her sentence. "...kind of power?"

"It felt like it was just trapped in a cage and its power was kept-"

"I asked you a question! And you choose not to answer me?!" Her hands burn up from the touch of the freezing wither heads. "If you don't tell me...I'll discard you like the worthless trash you are!"

"I-I sensed...Ender and Aether."

"Impossible! The only Aether here is-" The queen pauses with a vigarous gasp. "Oh...I see. Notch's finally taking sides, eh? Very well then...why don't we take ours?" She grins, very maliciously.

"Ash." The queen calls and her wither heads retreat, seems like she's calm for now.

(Ash's PoV)

"I want you to find out more about this...creature. I want you to put this on top priority." She orders.

"What choice do I have left?" I ask with a chuckle and it pleased the queen to see me lost with hope.

"Bones, provide Ash with his neccessities to train." The queen snaps her fingers at the soldier, Will Bones, beside her throne. The soldier nods and orders two pigmen to do what he was told.

The two pigmen pick me up and drag me out of the room. "Quicken your pace!" One of them orders.

Is this really my life? To follow orders from a cruel ruler?! Notch...what have I done with my life? I'm a red blaze with a heart that was dyed to black. I'm a red blaze whose hope was taken...I'm a red blaze. And what does that mean?

(Will Bones' PoV)

I kick the rubble under my shoes as I stay in place. "Who do you think that creature is?" I ask.

"..." The queen is silent.

"Silentyeva?" I call out.

"I'm rather bored. Get me something to torture." She demands, ignoring my question. I growl silently.

"Fine."

"Hurry. I might as well kill the army if you don't." She giggles with a malevolent smirk.

"Army or not, they're still mealsy worms to you." I climb down the stairs and walk towards the door.

"What else do you expect from me?" She asks and I pause from walking. I look at her and see her face blank as ever.

"Nothing really." I turn away from her and walked out.

"..." She was silent even after I left the room.

Eversince she became "queen", she was corrupted with power and envy. We were never friends even before Stella. The thought of Stella made me nauseous.

It was silent with my thoughts and I in the hallway.

Tap, tap, tap

Or so I thought.