Dreams and Ponders {2}

(Hero's PoV)

Ellie once warned me about how Enderdragons can withstand the temperatures of lava but when in contact with the one they love, they'll heat up more than their normal body temperature. Let me explain it this way.

Whenever I plant a kiss on her, she heats up only a little bit of temperature. If I do anymore than that, then Endie will heat up extremely. Why is this a problem? Enderdragons live in The End. The End is cold and beings there adapt to the cold, making their temperatures cold as well. If they reach a certain point of heat, created in their body, they'll end up....'getting sick'. Which means...I have to watch my actions. I might even have to keep my distance...

I looked down at the sleeping Endie in my arms and smiled as the brightness of my eyes reached her hair.

But how could I?

'Einde ,Maerd teews.' I said in my head and Endie's necklace glimmered.

"Thank......Hero." A feminine voice said, with a dissapating voice, in my head. It understood what I said. It knows me. *who wouldn't, Hero XD (Shush ;^;) mehhhh*

But I don't know it. Was this the Endie of our past lives? She sounds...matured, depraved and calm.

Timeskip

-dream-

"Wake up...." I heard Cupa's voice demand. A giggle came, ringing.

"Have you lost your touch in destroying?" A more Matured Endie asked with a giggle. Everything began to spin.

"Hero..." I heard my Endie call but I couldn't open my eyes.

"What. Did. You. Do. To. HER?!" The other Endie, then, began to shout in my ear. I covered my ears to keep them all out.

"Herobrine..." Endie called for me in my sleep.

"You may have tried to kill us but...we forgive you." The other Endie held out her hand right after fading into bits.

"Herobrine!" A familiar voice shouted. I turned around and saw a wither staring at me, shaking. The wither, then, charged at me but couldn't reach me in time, she also faded to bits.

"Wake up!" Cupa shouted. I finally got control.

"Herobrine!" I fluttered my eyes open to see Endie and everyone, except Mike, Zack and Radiance, huddling around me, trying to wake me up. I sat up and rubbed my left temple.

"What?" I asked and Endie enveloped her arms around me.

"You were thrashing everywhere. You called out names. Cupa Boom, WitherAJ Nether and Endie Dragon." Alex informed, her eyes glowing green; she was checking if it was true or not.

"I did?" I asked myself, holding my head.

"We were so worried..." Endie tightened her grip and I chuckle, combing her hair. She loosened her grip a bit and smiled. Then, her crystal glowed a faint Indigo.

"As was I..." The same matured Endie from my dream said. 'It was Dragon?' I asked myself in my head.

"Hi...Hero. I...Endie Dragon. Queen...End. Past life." Dragon said, with her voice distorted and followed by static. Endie and I both look at the crystal.

"Dragon says Hi." Endie informs, with a faint smile.

"I heard..." I nod, looking down.

"You can hear her too?! Awesome!" Endie jumps with glee.

"Heh. Yeah...I think I had a dream of your past life, though...I can't remember it." I put my hand on my left temple and rubbed circles on it. "And I'm getting a headache from trying to remember it."