The beggining... (chapter.1)

Sunset Shimmer

- It was a normal day at Canterlot School, I was accompanying my friends to rehearse for our band, while I was waiting for the message from the director Celestia to go give the new girls a tour of the school-.

-"Honey, when do you think we can go out again?" My girlfriend said, taking me by the hand with a smile on her face-.

-"I don't know Twily, maybe this Friday, what do you think?" I smiled back, looking into her eyes-.

-"Okay"-she smiled a little blushing-"but don't look at me so you know I love it"-she said looking away with her arms crossed-.

-I laughed at her. I loved the way she was, I liked teasing her. I took her chin and gave her a kiss, it made me laugh how she blushed when she did that-.

-"I already told you no!" she said, blushing-.

"Mhmm, I don't think I heard you," I said joking-.

-she kissed me back-.

-"Oh, I didn't expect that"- I felt myself blush-.

-she started laughing- "and that's it! HAHA​-.

-I laughed with her, I loved her too much-

-"Hey lovebirds, you could make less noise, in case you didn't know, we're re he ar sing"- said Rainbow Dash mockingly-.

-"Ugh, I better don't say anything now"- I looked at her seriously, I hated that she interrupted me, although she knew that she was only bothering me-.

-they all laughed, and I followed them after that-.

-Minutes later I received the message from Director Celestia, it was time to go-.

-"Girls, I'm going to give the tour to the new girls, I'll be back after a while"- I said putting the phone in my pocket-.

-They all said goodbye to me, I said goodbye back, I gave Sci-Twilight a kiss on the cheek and I left-.

-"I wonder what those new girls are like. I just hope they haven't told them anything about my past, what a shame" - I said in a low voice as I walked, I expected everything, except what I found-.

Adagio Dazzle

-I woke up late that morning, I didn't want to go to that "new school" but Sonata and Aria were very excited, I had never seen them like that, so I had to go, but really, I hated everything, I hated every little detail, but At least I looked sexy that day-.

-I went down the stairs and found Sonata and Aria having cereal for breakfast-.

-"You really didn't wait for me?"- I sat at the table with the greatest bitterness on my face-.

-"Adagio, get rid of that face, today is our first day!" - said Sonata with enthusiasm-.

-I rolled my eyes-.

-"You know I only went for you, I didn't even want to go, idiots"-.

-"But can't you can't be well at least one day in your life Adagio? Always with a shitty face and attitude all day," Aria said bitterly-.

-"Ohh, and look who's saying that"- Sonata said, rolling her eyes at Aria-.

-"Oh yeah? Well at least I'm not acting like an idiot all damn day SONATA" - Aria said looking straight at Sonata-.

-"Could you shut up for the first time in your life?" - I said with a hand on my forehead, looking at them bitterly - "I'm done with my breakfast and you haven't even finished" - I got up from the table and put the plate in the kitchen - "I'm going to brush my teeth" - I said as I went up the stairs and they looked at me in disbelief-.

-Later we went to that new school, it didn't look that bad physically, but I really didn't want to be there. We entered the school and the director "Celestia" took us to her office, she asked us some things and told us to wait in the hallway for the girl who would give us the tour of the school-.

-"I really don't know what the hell I'm doing here," I said bitterly-.

-"ADAGIO, CALM DOWN!"- said Aria and Sonata in chorus-.

-"They really are the worst"- I said rolling my eyes-.

-"I think Aria is the worst"- said Sonata pointing her finger at Aria-.

-"I think you are the worst sonata"- said Aria annoyed-.

-"Really calm down for a while, you two, you've got me fed up" - I rolled my eyes-.

-"Hello! I imagine you are the new girls!" - said a girl behind me. Her voice... seemed... familiar to me. I turned to see who it was-.

-"Hello, I'm Adagi..." - I froze when I saw who it was, damn, it couldn't be, it definitely couldn't be... it was... Sunset... I couldn't move, I was shocked-.

Sunset Shimmer

(This was minutes before seeing the "new girls")

-I was happy but nervous at the same time, I couldn't stop thinking about those girls, what would they be like, would they be fun, kind, or rude at the same time? I had a thousand things in my head, until I saw them, I was happy to see who they were, they had their backs turned so I didn't see them well-.

-"Hello! I imagine you are the new girls!" - I said excitedly until...-

-"Hello, I'm Adagi..."- someone said before they turned around... there were ... them... Sonata, Aria and... Adagio... I froze, I was in shock, I didn't realize it. I couldn't believe it, I almost fainted, I didn't know how to react. We stood there in shock for about 5 minutes, until I decided to break the silence-.

-"so, we meet again, my dear "friends"-