confusion... (chapter.3)

Adagio Dazzle

- Shortly after what happened with Sunset I went to lunch with the girls, I sat and watched Sunset leave. I couldn't help but feel bad, didn't he really want to be an extra burden for me? Damn, why did I say that? Why didn't I said something else? Did I had to explode like that? I really didn't wanted to make her feel bad, but I was too angry that I didn't even thought about what I said. Damn-.

-Without realizing it I started to have a small panic attack, my legs were shaking and my heart was beating very fast. The girls stared at me-.

"Adagio, what do you have?" Aria asked, gently touching my shoulder-.

-Shit, how did I let that show? I tried to calm myself down and quickly dried the tears I had-.

-"What are you talking about? I'm fine, how paranoid"- I said looking seriously at Aria-.

-Aria and Sonata looked at each other-.

-"Something happened to you, Adagio, we are not stupid" - said Sonata -.

- "Ugh, how paranoid, of course I had nothing, I was thinking about..." - damn, damn, I had to find an excuse quickly - "classes have already started and we were behind, we could have bad grades, and I'm worry about our graduation" - I said as if I hadn't been about to burst into tears 1 minute ago -.

-Aria and Sonata looked at each other again, shrugged their shoulders and continued with their business as if nothing had happened-.

-I'm already an expert at doing that, I do it all the time since Sunset left, I wanted to be strong in front of them, I didn't want to seem weak. After they walked away from Sunset after seeing how I was doing after that, I didn't want them to worry anymore and ruin her life, plus I'm a role model for them for being so "strong."

Flashback

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-This happened about 3 months after that-

Adagio Dazzle

-It was like 9 p.m, some of Sonata's cousins went to visit, Aria was also there, I didn't wanted to be there, I wasn't in the mood that night, but I went down to get some water, maybe say hello, or I don't know, but when I was going down the stairs I heard something, I sat down and started listening-.

-"You really have to meet Adagio!" - said Sonata excitedly -.

-"It's true, she is an excellent leader! Although sometimes we have problems, she is always strong about it, in a way, she is quite calm about it, we haven't seen her cry for years, she is really a strong person, she knows how to solve everything"- he said Aria from the kitchen-.

-"She is my role model, she always thinks about us but she doesn't stop thinking about herself either, she is somewhat bitter, but she really is someone incredible! and her voice is really wonderful, there is no better leader than her"- Sonata said again exited-.

-She felt how those people were amazed-.

-"Wow, it must be incredible to be with her!! She really is a good example for both of you if that's what they say!!"- said a girl-.

-"Yes! She must be an incredible leader!! I want to be like her!!" said another girl-.

-"Yes, there's no other person as strong, dedicated, as good a leader and as pretty as her! I really want to be like her"- Sonata said excited once again-.