𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙣𝙚

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

There he stood alone in the middle of the music room during recess with his guitar in hand, strumming a few strings on his electric guitar to make sure it still works well.

The teen didn't have an appetite as of now, especially after seeing you with Alex, so he decided to play an instrument to clear his mind. He usually spend his time in the music room whenever he is bored and had no idea what to do.

Though that was not the reason he's in the music room at the moment, it was because of other reason that he wouldn't admit to his brothers or anyone in general. Gentar was avoiding Y/n the best he can, not because he have something against her, but because her crush was with her.

He didn't want to bother her. No matter how many time has he seen her with another guy, it never ceased to make his heart sank in disappointment as well as jealousy. He knew what the other male was capable of, and what hurts him the most is that he couldn't warn her about it because she was pretty much head over heels for the male.

He sighed and ruffled his hair, shifting his gaze to the floor with a blank look as he think about the girl he's been in love with for a while now being with someone else.

Of course his brothers know about his little crush, he may not be vocal about it to other people like his friends, doesn't mean he's not vocal around his brothers. Seeing that no one is around at the moment, he started talking to himself.

"What does he even have that I don't, anyway?" He voiced out as he take a seat on a stool and starts playing the guitar, "At least I'm not a player just like him..." He mumbled to himself, not realising that he was aggressively strumming the guitar strings. He snapped out of his angered state as he realised that he let jealousy get the best of him again.

No matter, at least he didn't do anything stupid that would make her perceived him as weird or strange. ".. Why am I worried? She'll figure it out soon." He sighed in defeat at the thought of having to see her go through heartbreak first before he'll be able to make a move.

"No, I can't let that happen! But.. she'll just think I'm a weirdo." He sighed and gave up the thought to make a move on her.

He decided to put the thought aside for now and focus on playing his music instrument. He'd occasionally stressing out over trying to get it right so it wouldn't sound off and continue to play.

Meanwhile with you, you were listening to your crush's talk intently, you were stuck in a trance as you're taking in his beauty. You smiled as you listened to him, you felt as if you two were in your own world, though for him, he sees you as someone to play with. You always wanted to be with him and hope that you'll be the only one despite being aware that he's a player.