𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

Gentar had always wanted to interact with you, it's not like you both met recently during high school years, but you both met during your childhood and it was clear that you had forgotten that you both were once friends back in the days.

He doesn't blame you though, you had to move away back then, but he definitely did not expect you to return either after years of separation; and during those years is when he realised he had feelings for you.

He was a year older than you, but he questioned how can you and his brother that is younger than him be smarter. He decided to shrug it off and try interact with you one day, but he always ended up backing out or someone needing you with certain things.

When he heard you and Supra became best friends, he thought that he'll have a better chance with you but of course he was unfortunate.

You somehow ended up liking a player imstead,  you could like any other guy and he'd try to let go of you but you like a player is what keeps him going and try to win your heart before you completely fell into the player's trap named Alex.

He couldn't fathom what was going on inside your head, he didn't know what the male had said to you or had done to make you fall for him so easily.

He reunited with his brothers in the cafeteria during recess and look at them in confusion after seeing that you're not on the same table, he was confused why weren't you on the same table as them despite Supra, your best friend being there.

"Y/n is not sitting with you today?" He asked Supra, he didn't want to but it felt like you were starting to fall deeper into the trap and making a move on your crush. Supra sighed and shook his head. "Her.. crush, I suppose.. already asked her to join him before I could even say a word."

Supra said, his voice carrying a slight hint of frustration as he massage his temple before looking over at Gentar. "Why? Do you wish to talk to her this time?" He questioned sarcastically and look at the male, clearly unamused.

Gentar was snapped out of his trance as he was questioned by Supra and smiled, rather sadly. "Heh, you know it. This is what I get for always backing out." He said and look at the floor, silence hanging in the air. He suddenly lost his appetite and didn't feel like eating at the moment, so he decided to go to the music room.

"I'll go to the music room." He broke the silence as he left his brothers to go to the music room. They gave each other a look and shrugged, deciding to leave the male be for now.

Gentar on the other hand was on his way to the music room when he suddenly walked passed two familiar people, causing him to stop on his track. He looked back and saw you and Alex walking together towards the cafeteria.

His eyes narrowed and glared daggers at the back of the said male head. He clicked his tongue before continuing on his way to the music room, taking his electric guitar and tune it for a bit.

 He clicked his tongue before continuing on his way to the music room, taking his electric guitar and tune it for a bit