𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

School had just finished, everyone packed their things to leave the school ground. The sound of student chattering echoes throughout the hallway as Gentar walked toward his locker to drop off his things. He spot Supra not far from his locker and called out to him.

"Supra, where's Y/n? Don't you both usually wait for each other?" Supra looked up from his phone to his brother. "She's in the restroom, you think I'm some kind of pervert to go with her to the restroom?" He replied, his voice laced with sarcasm.

"I'm just asking, jeez." He grumbled as aggressively shoved his book into his locker. Supra raise an eyebrow at his unusual behaviour and questioned him, "Someone's pissed. What's up?" He looked back down at his phone as he wait for a response.

Gentar sighed deeply before responding, "Ugh, you know. Alex pissing me off like always." Supra snickered before covering it up with a cough. "Oh man, must sucks." He replied, but Gentar didn't pick up the the slight sarcasm in the younger male's voice and start rambling.

"It does sucks! Why is he even talking to me if he just want to rub it in my face about the fact that Y/n likes him!" He complained as he slammed his locker's door shut. Suddenly a paper ball hit his head out of nowhere, further ruining his mood.

He turned around and looked around with a glare, "Who the hell did that?!" He yelled as the students that were walking pass him stopped in their tracks and looked him, each sweating nervously as he glared at them.

"It was me." A familiar voice had said to which Gentar groaned, he can't avoid the guy he hated even for a day. "You again!" He scowled, the said male mouth gape in amusement at the brunette's reaction.

"Woah, bro. Calm down." He mocked as he walked over to the brunette. "I am calm." He said calmly this time, but there was slight anger in his voice. "Hm, whatever. I've got to go, I got a lot of things to do."

"Like what? Planning whatever scheme you had in mind?" Gentar scoffed, whispers could be heard among the crowd and Supra sighed, shaking his head in disappointment but decided to let this continue for a little while.

"Maybe, I have to ask Y/n for a date to make my plan succeed now, right?" The blonde smiled oh-so-innocently. "Yeah, right." The brunette scoffed.

Meanwhile with Y/n, she was walking down the hallway towards her locker where Supra had told her he'd be waiting. As she was nearing the said place, she looked at the crowd in confusion and walked through the crowd.

"Excuse me.." She said as she pushed pass the students around her. As she's finally free from the crowd she noticed two certain male glaring at one another. She could feel the tense atmosphere around them and decided to butt in before anything happens.