𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

After the two brothers had left, Y/n entered her home and took off her shoes, putting it on the shoe rack. She went to her room and dropped her bag next to her full body mirror. She looked at herself in the mirror and sighed.

"What a mess.." She muttered as she took out her hair tie and let her hair down, she smiled. "Maybe I should try letting my hair down sometimes." She talked to herself as she admired how she looked in the mirror for a bit.

After admiring herself for a few minutes, she decided to take a bath. She walked away from the mirror to her wardrobe, searching for her pajamas. "Hm.. This will do." She murmured as she found something comfortable to wear and placed it on her bed.

She got out of her uniform and wrapped her towel around herself. She took her phone and went to the bathroom, turning on calming music and place it on the counter. She started off by brushing her teeth. Once she's done, she was about to go to the bathtub when suddenly her phone rang.

She raise a brow and look at her phone, it was a video call from Supra. She stared at her phone blankly but decided to answer it anyway. "Hello? What is it?" She started, she saw Supra was about to speak when suddenly he was pushed aside by Frostfire.

"Hi!!" He greeted, practically screaming. The female grimaced and waved at him awkwardly, "Hey." She replied. Frostfire stared at her and his eyes lit up. "You look pretty with your hair dow— AHH!" He was interrupted by his own scream as he was pushed away by Supra.

Y/n could tell that the red eyed male was irritated, "Get away, you bafoon!" Supra shouted as he shooed him out of his room. He took a deep breath before looking at her. "Sorry about that, he was trying to steal my phone when I was about to text you but accidentally pressing the call button."

The female chuckled and waved it off, "It's fine." She reassured. Supra stared at the her for a bit before realising something, "Were you about to take a bath?" He questioned with a raised brow. "Yeah? Don't worry though." She assured him with a smile.

".. Alright. I won't bother you then." He said as he hung up the call. She smiled and put her phone back down on the counter before walking towards the bathtub. She then filled the tub with a lukewarm water and hang her towel before getting in the tub.

'This is nice..' She thought as she felt her muscles relaxed. Sigh of content left her lips as she leaned back against the tub.

Meanwhile with the Supra, Frostfire could tell that his younger brother looks was filled with dread. "What? You good, bro?" He asked as he playfully poked his cheek. Supra snapped out of his trance and shoved his older brother away.

"She was bathing, you idiot! This is your fault!" Supra shouted as he threw his phone onto his bed. He couldn't even stand looking at his phone because of the embarrassment. Frostfire looked at him incredulously, as if he was lying.