𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚘

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙤

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

As lunch time was nearing its end, as Alex had said, he had left Y/n alone for his next class, leaving her feeling slightly disappointed. Though she decided to brush it off and look around, hoping to see familiar faces. Fortunately, she saw her best friend with his brothers.

She stood up from her seat and went over to their table to greet them, "Hey, guys." She smiled as she waved at them. They all look up at her except Gentar since he was using the remaining time to take a nap instead of conversing with his brothers.

They returned her smile and Supra scoot over to give her space for you to sit. "Hey, Y/n." Supra greeted as he closed his book to which she hummed in response. "Is Gentar alright?" She questioned as she shift her attention to him, looking at him in worry.

The others just look at him and shrugged, "He's fine. Right, Gentar?" Frostfire said as he nudged his brother, waking him up. He was dazed as he lift his head off the table and look at Frostfire in confusion. "What?" He asked as he looked at his older brother in bewilderment.

Frostfire opened his mouth and was about to say something until he was interrupted by a female voice. "You're awake. Are you alright?" Gentar's eyes widened at the sound of a familiar voice and turned his head to look at the direction where the voice came from.

His face turned red in embarrassment as he realised that he was caught sleeping by none other than his crush. He immediately wipe his mouth with his sleeve, in case he was drooling in his sleep which earned him a look of amusement from his brothers.

"I— Uh, I'm fine!" He exclaimed as he looked at her with an awkward smile. "Alright..?" Y/n muttered as she looked at him in confusion, tilting her head slightly. "Are you sure? Your face is kind of red." She pointed out as she pointed her finger to her cheek.

He looked away from the female, taking a deep breath and tried to cool down his blush, which took him a while. Once his blush had died down, he looked back at her. "Yes, I'm fine. Thank you for your concern." He replied as he smiled at her.

Her eyes lit up as she smiled at him brightly, he could have sworn he was about to pass out. "Great! I'm glad you're doing alright!" She said before looking at the others, "Your friends are not with you?" She inquired as she noticed their friends are nowhere to be found.

Glacier sighed and nodded, "Yeah, Ying and Yaya are probably at the library. Who knows where the other two went to." He answered calmly. The female only nodded before looking at Supra.

"Should we go to class now?" She asked the male to which he raise a brow. "If you want to wait by the corridor waiting for our teacher, we can. I don't really care since it's physics and he's always late." He said bluntly. She sweat dropped and shook her head.