liking you

JinAh p.o.v

I was thinking that he was so damn hot (jungkook) with his messy hair....uughhhh I wish I could be his.After he gave me some food,I thank him.He also take me to home."Aahhhh!!!!!a damn hot boy just help me."I scream in my room.I got a text message and it's from that jerk playboy (v)."JinAh r u OK?? I heard that you got into a fight.."he text.
"I'm okay now,just leave me alone....someone has replaced you in my heart already" I replied.
"Who??do I know him?" He text back.
"jeon Jungkook and I think no,you don't know him." I said.I close my phone and went to bed.
NEXT MORNING

Huhhhh...it's morning already.I woke up and shower."its just 5:00 a.m."I murmured.I did my morning routine and go to school early.I decided to come to school early so I can seat at the library.
-------
I arrived school and theres only two people at the canteen.I ran to the library and oh man,the library was close.I decide to just go to class and sleep for a while.
-------(fast forward)
Jeon Jungkook p.o.v

I walked to school today cause I feel bored to ride my car.As I arrived at school I quickly get to class and put my bag at my table.I saw JinAh and she was sleeping peacefully.I sit beside her and stare at her face.I looked at my watch and it was 6:30 a.m. already.Class start at 7.I better wake her up.

------------------------++----------------------++--------
Hi....
I'm sorry about this short update.
I have lots of homework cause I'm just 12 and also I'm a Malaysian.This September is my UPSR so yeah,I am very very very busy.....BTW I'm so sooooorrrryyyyy...I'm just year six for your information so, I'm not allowed to update.Anyway please read my cousin fan fiction.its about bts.....@nanatara12
Story name : the twins and bts
Make sure you read it okay