New Girl In School

*Jinah p.o.v.*
*beep..beep..beep..beep*
Uhhh...why can't my life be just fine.I wake up and get shower,wear my uniform and do my morning routine..I look at the blue clock in my room and "omg.....I'm late on my first day of school.I ride my bike and of coarse be fast .I park my bike and ran to the headmistress office." Here's your schedule and be fast cause you're late on your first day"....As I get into the class ,everyone look at me."so you're the new girl right,please introduce yourself "the teacher said." Annyeong Lee JinAh imnida,I hope we can be friends always"."JinAh you can seat beside Kim Taehyung"the teacher said.Taehyung raises his hand.I walk slowly to the seat.Suddenly his pencil case fell and both of us bend down to pick all the things.both of our hand touch and it's very awkward.*krik..krik..krik..*
(Where's the grasshopper....hehehehhhe)aishhhhh this authernim , please keep writing this story OK ??I quickly went to my seat and Taehyung pass me a note."hey..can we eat lunch together ......please????"I reply him with a sweet smile.he smile back to me.
*fast forward*
Finally the bell rang and all of us get out from the class.As I try to ran away from Taehyung , he got me and we ran together hand in hand.He take me to the rooftop and we stop.He suddenly hold my shoulder and he said "JinAh actually I'm sorry cause I think I love you on my first sight,and I hope you except me.....JinAh will you be my girlfriend". Omg he just confess to me on my first of school.I better except it cause actually I kind of like him.." Yes....I except it..I will be your girlfriend now."I said.
*Taehyung p.o.v*
Yes....she except it..."thank you jagiya"I said.I see her very cute while blushing hard.We went to the canteen and I treat her bimbimbap and orange juice.She thank me."jagiya....I need to go to the toilet."I said."OK then go ahead."she said.While I was walking I saw Kristal,Bomi and more girls come to her.Suddenly I saw they hurting my jagiya.I ran to them and slap Kristal.Kristal cried and ran away with her friend.I saw my jagiya face was very red."Did Kristal slap you,jagiya? "I said . She then hug me and cry.I can feel wet liquid at my uniform.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Hey,
Authernim here.......I'm suck at writing.maybe next week I will updated.see you...again I'm sorry for my bad English.I'm Malay.and also please read my cousin book...the twins and bts....it was quite funny the story..so yeah byebye