bullied and new friends

*JinAH p.o.v *
I woke up as I feel something poking my soft cheeks..."yah"I shout to jungkook loudly.Everyone look at me.I feel so embarrassed.I stand up and come to the teacher."can I go to the comfort room?"I said."sure"she said.

(At the comfort room)
I wash my face.I heard a few girls bickering..."I wish kookie oppa was mine ."one of them said."yesterday, kookie oppa save an ugly girl...and then I slaap the girl"she said.After they talk talk talk they come near to me."hey bitch!"the slutty one said.I turn around and then bam , she kick me at my stomach and slap me frequently.I was about to get up and then she punch and kick me at my stomach again, and suddenly black out.
_____
*jungkook p.o.v*

She was too long in the toilet.Does she commit suicide or what?. " can I go to the restroom to?"."ne, you may." I quickly get out from the classroom.As I reach at the toilet, I see a few girls came out from the restroom.I also over heard their conversation.the one with the blonde hair said "serve her right.I bet nobody will help her".
" me too.That was a punishment for liking our oppa."the one with orange dyed hair say. I went in to the girls restroom and saw that JinAh was at the floor."omg JinAh wake up,I'm here."I said. I see blood on her lips and also her face was a bit red because of the fight.I carried her in bridal style to the school clinic."Aiisshh , this is the second time I carried her to the clinic.What was happening in this school"I thought.

#fastforward# *JinAh p.o.v*

Ugh,my tummy it's hurt.I looked around and realize that I'm in the clinic. Beside me was a table and my phone.I take my phone and thanks the nurse for helping me."you guys ate such a sweet couple"the nurse said."no no no, actually I don't have any bf"I said to her.I headed back to class and everyone eyes was on me.I confused. "Ahh,JinAh you are excuse to go home" the teacher said."hmm,Mr.Jeon can u walk her home"she said."sure Mrs.Kim " said jeon jungkook.
I take my bag and get out from the classroom with jungkook.Should I ask him, I said slowly so Jungkook would've heard it."ask what "he said .
Omg he heard it. " ugh,why am I excuse?" I ask. He smile and said "actually I was the one who brought u to the clinic.and I also use your phone to call your mum about your condition". " oohhh."that's all that I can say to him.

___________
Hi!!!

I'm a Muslim so , I'm very busy today......I promise I updated soon.....goodbye next is part two of this story ...bye