I'm sorry...

Taehyung p.o.v
The next morning...
I went to school early to wait for JinAh. As I walk,walk,walk I reach school.I went to class and saw JinAh and I think she was dreaming.I walk to her and pull her to the rooftop."Taehyungie I have something for you."she said.she pull something from a pocket and she give me a friendship bracelet."JinAh I can't take it cause,cause...ugh I ..I love someone else."I said.She cry and suddenly faint . I carry her to the clinic and lay her on the bed.After two hours of waiting ,she finally wake up."Why are u here? I though you love someone else.I though you...you know that you are my first love and you know what ...you..you r not now.You just broke my heart to thousand pieces.I love you and you don't even love me.I wish that I never trust you.You r just a jerk and a playboy....."she said . It really break my heart.And with that I cry.She suddenly faint again.I call the nurse and the nurse treat her.The nurse told me that JinAh is ok.I left the clinic and get back to class.In the class ,I'm not even focusing to the teacher.
*CLASS DISMISSED*
I grab her bag and there a book fell.I took the book and read it.

MONDAY
I love this day cause I already have a boyfriend and bla bla bla bla.
(Its to long so I'm tired you know)

I then rush to the clinic. I gave her the bag and she take it .She then rush away from school.Luckily I have her number.
To:Jagiya
I'm very very very sorry JinAh.

From:Jagiya
Don't talk to me and get a life.

To:Jagiya
OK.....^^

She doesn't even reply then.
Im sorry JinAh I don't even mean it okay
-------------------------------------------------------------
How's the update. ...hehehhehehe I know its suck.I'm bad at writing.good