bullies n new friends pt.2

"Oh" is all I can say to him
____________

Fast forward *next day*
I wake up n see my bright window.I arranged my pillow and fold the blanket.I quickly shower and do my morning routine.I also skip breakfast and went to school early.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I almost reached school when I heard a loud beap.there was a car that almost gonna hit me.I closed my eyes so that im not gonna see it zoom to me.
.
.
.
.
.
I didn't even feel the pain.I opened my eyes and see taehyung was lying on the road.His dark red blood fill the road.

"HELPPPP!!!!!!!!!" I shout.

*jungkook p.o.v*
"HELPPPP!!!!!!!!!" I heard a girl screen and the voice was pretty familiar.I followed the sound of the screen and see JinAh school uniform was full of blood. The dark red blood was coming from ..............
"V hyung!!!!!!" I screem.
I quickly call the ambulance and went towards JinAh. She was crying badly and I hug her really tight.My shirt was wet because of her tears.
"This is all my fault.He shouldn't be like this if I was the one who'll injured" she murmured slowly..."shhh, I..its alright.I know v hyung will be safe"I comfort her.she then asleep on my chest.

Next day*
I woke up and see JinAh on my chest.asleep.I put her bangs behind her ear.She was surprised and stare into my face.It was very awkward because its almost 10 minutes we been staring at each other eyes.
Finally one of them break the silence."uhh....lets go buy food.and also the doctor tell me that v hyung was resting at the ICU."jungkook says. "Umm..k...l..l..let's go" JinAh said while shuttering.

(At the cafeteria)
"Umm...jungkook, I'm going to the cr room OK" JinAh said.
"Hmm, be back safe" jungkook said.

#jinah p.o .v#

I walk to the cr room quietly.
"Hey you b*tch!" Someone shouted.
"Huh??!!" I said and looked back.I felt a something hot on my face.Sadly it was STUPID FUCKING BITCH HANA.
"What the hell?" I said
"What did u do to my oppa? U fucking slut" HANA said.
"Who the hell want to hurt your oppa" I yelled.
"U of course.you should have died.this all your fault that my oppa was being hospitalized." She screamed back.

Aishhh....wtf This girl.....
I didn't even hurt me.but she's right . I should just die.why did taehyung even save me this morning.ugghhhh.

#hana p.o.v#
Aishhh this JinAh.what have she done.

"Yah!!!" I yell at her once again

I kick at her stomach hardly 3times.

#jungkook p.o.v#

Hmm its been one hour she's gone.
Should I find her?hmmm lets go.

"Hhm...where is she?" I said slowly.
I saw a lots of people crowding at someone.

As I get to the crowd, I saw jinah-shii at the wall.
"JinAh what happen??" I said with this face :0

A guy beside me said that there's one girl yelling at her , slap her, kick her repeatly.
"Aishhh its must be HANA" I murmured.
I carried JinAh and take her to v hyung room.I put her on the couch and take some band aid.I put some oilment on her face.she started to open her eyes and "uhh,its hurt" she said."umm, sorry does it really hurt?"
"Yeah a little" she said and blushed.
Wahahahhahaha she so cute.I wish I could pinch her cheeks.(wow jungkook,slow down boy.)yah auther nim!!!(hehe good luck on your confession on the next chapter,buahahahhhahahhahahhahahh)ehh,OK then please continue this story.(yeah yeah)
she stare into my eyes.I stare at her back and smirk.I went closer and closer.
#jinah pov#
He went close and closer and closer.my heart start to race.I felt butterflies in my tummy.
3inc,2inc,1inc
He lips touch mine . he kiss me passionately.I kiss him back.After 3minutes of kissing ,we break it off.we breathe .he smirked at me and I blush.omg omg omg that was my first fucking kiss.I always wanted my first kiss when I'm married.

"Let's go.i I'll drive you home okay" he said.
"Sure" I said.
He drive us home
Next day*
#jinah pov#
I walk to school early and thinking about yesterday.I blush again.wow his lip is very kissable.
I walk and bump into someone."umm,I'm sorry"she said while finding her glasses.I take her glasses and give it to her.
"I'm Lee JinAh " I said
"I'm Park Mea" she said.
"Ohh, nice to meet you.I'm going to my class now OK"
"Hmm"she responed
"Bye"

*At class *
I sat on my seat .After 30 minutes the teacher came in.
"Students today we have two new students"she said.
All the boys was whispering hoping that it was a sexy girls.
The two new students came in and introduce themselves.
" annyeonghaseyo I'm park mea.I'm from busan.both of us are twins."she said.ohh,its the girl I accidentally bump this morning.
"Annyeong I'm park lea. I'm her other twin." She said.
So she has a twin.
"Mea you may seat beside JinAh and lea you seat beside jungkook" the teacher said.

________________________
Uhh I'm to tired to continue.I will continue later OK.bye.
Please vote my story .Annyeong.