best friend forever pt.1

"Mea you may seat beside jinah and lea you can seat beside jungkook" the teacher said.
____________________________________

*jungkook p.o.v

The teacher was talking to the two new girls.I didnt pay any attention to them.I was thinking about when me and jinah was kissing.I suddently felt my face hot.

"Mea u can seat beside jinah n lea you can beside jungkook" the teacher said.
The twins walk to their seat.Mea and jinah seems to have some good friendship coversation while lea "hey kissable boy" she said.
I groan and rolled my beautiful eyes.
"No offence but dont be to self confident that you are pretty" i said.
"Whatever, kissable and soon to be boyfriend boy" she said back.

"Uhhh,playgirl" i murmured
"I heard what u said babe" she said.
"DONT 'BABE' ME YOU FREAKING ASSHOLE BITCH" i shout.

Everyone was looking at me

"MR.jeon are you okay and please mind your words" the teacher said.

"Sorry maam but this chick make me uncomfortable" i said .
"Ok then,lea please seat beside hana" she then said.

Yes you mother fucking asshole ...
I smirk at her.
The teacher continued her lesson

_________fast forward_____________
(Lunch)

"Uh..h j..jinah do you want to eat with me at the rooftop??" I asked her.
"Umm,yeah sure...lets go?" She said.
We went together to the roof.while we were eating , there was an awkward silence.

"Umm about the kiss, im so sorry about it" i said it to break the silence.
"Its okay" she said slowly
"I lost my control to you because.... huh ......i dont even know why" i said

"Is it just me or what..... cause i think that new girl named lea is definitely so scary" i said trying to change the topic

"Yeah me too. She was so like a drama queen.she really deserved your hurtful yell" she said and laugh.both of us laugh so hard that we didnt notice that the school bell ring that means the recess was end.

Botth of us walk slowly to the class .

*narrator p.o.v*

Jungkook n jinah walk slowly to class.they were holding hands.laughing and gigle.

"Yah you two stop at that place!!!!!" The principal shout. Both of them looked back and run back to class.

(At class)*jungkook p.o.v

Both of us run to our class.everyone was watching us.both of us are panting because of running.

"What just happen mr.jeon n ms.jinah??"

"Sorry mr.park we are late for class" jinah said while still panting.

"Yeah mr.park sorry" i said
"Yah both of you!!!in my office NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!" The principal yell.

We walk together while our head looking at our feet.

"Why are youblate for class??" He asked.
"We uhh..uhh...we are..." She shuttered while speaking
"We are having our lunch when we didnt hear the bell ring so, we came to class late" i said.
"Both of you DETENTION!" He said almost yelling.
"Ok..." We said in unison while looking at our feets.

We had back to class.
We reach the class and there was no teacher in the class.
Our classmate was chatting around when they notice us..
"Oh my god jinah what happend ?" Mea ask worriedly.
"Oh we just uh (she explain)blablablablabla and thats when we got our detention,huh!" She said.
"Ohh ok....guess we cant hangout today after school" mea said.
"Yeah......t..tomorrow?" She reply.
"K" then mea left to her seat.

__________________________________

My god....
Sorry for the late updated.i bought a new phone and forget my password so i cant do anything.i just remember my password yesterday...so sorry for the wrong spelling mistake n everything.im to tired to continue cause i just finished my important test and so tired for study.so sorry

Vote.

-from auther-nim