08

♡♡♡♡♡♡

I stopped crying because I don't want anyone to know about that. As I got out from the bathroom, I wore a new pair of my clothes, a blue hoodie with black cargo pants.

I went downstairs to see Itsuomi-san's father arranging the plates in the dinner table, I quickly went there, and offered some help.

"Oh, Y/n-chan! Thank you for the help, but I could've done myself!" He said in a soft, polite voice.

I shaked my head, and answered, "no, Mr. Nagi. I insist please. It's my pleasure to help you!"

He didn't said anything but smiled gently at me as I returned the same gesture.

Then Itsuomi-san and his little sister, Izumi came down. Izumi was holding Itsuomi-san's hand, and they were talking and laughing.

So sweet!

I sat on my chair silently, when suddenly Izumi ran towards me and hold my hands. I looked at her as she gave me a sweet smile, before asking, "will you stay here with us, y/n-onee-chan?"

My smile faded away, but still I managed to smile a little before answering her, "well, Izumi-chan I can't stay here for long. But we'll meet again, maybe someday"

Itsuomi-san's father gazed at me and said, "why not? You can stay here y/n-chan! It'll be really good" he smiled gently at me.

He's so kind! I wish my father was like him.

"No, Mr. Nagi, I shouldn't-" I quickly decided to deny his offer but he cut me off and said, "Y/n-chan! Drop the formalities please, I'm like your father. You can call me dad or papa, anything you like"

His words made me shocked, does he really wants me to call him father, but why?

Itsuomi-san who is now sitting on his chair, widened his eyes because of his father's comment.

"H-how can I call you...my father..?" I asked, my voice slightly shaking.

"Huh? Am I not like your father? I know Izu-chan really likes you, me too, and maybe Itsu too. So why not call me papa?" He said, which seemed very confident from his tone. The last sentence made me blushed and shocked too.

What does Mr. Nagi exactly wants? I thought.

I looked at my side, and Itsuomi-san's and my eyes met but I quickly looked away from his gaze. He didn't say anything. Maybe he's too upset or angry.

✿✿✿✿✿

We finished our dinner, and I helped Mr. Nagi to clean up the dishes. It's still very unusual calling him "dad" but I'm trying my best.

Izumi went to her room, when Mr. Nagi tucked her in the bed, and she fall asleep in seconds. Then after some time he went to his room and told me to rest too.

I went upstairs when I came across Itsuomi-san. He looked at me, and opened his mouth to say something but didn't, I didn't ask much and went to my room when he called me, "y/n...do you want to..go to the balcony...?"

I hesitated for a bit, but then nodded as he lead the way.

When we reached there, the cold breeze made me shiver. The skyscrapers looked very beautiful in the night as well. The moon was glowing brightly as ever.

I heard him clearing his throat, so I looked at him and smiled lightly, then he suddenly asked, "thanks for staying here, dad and Izumi, both..are so happy...after so many years..."

I looked at him, the bright moonlight glowing over his face. He looks so handsome, his silver hair looks etheral with his handsome face.

"It's alright, and thanks to...you, for letting...me stay..here.." I told him.

We were silent again, it was awkward but none of us uttered any words for the past few minutes.

I sighed and said, before standing up straight, "good night...see you tomorrow..." then I started to walk towards my room, when he got hold of my wrists. I looked at me and he muttered loud enough, "please stay for a little while."

Is my dream finally coming true, does he understand my love- No, I'm just delusional.

✿✿✿✿

We were sitting here again, when he decided to break the silence, "doesn't that make you feel bad, when you love someone, and they don't?"

This question really made my heart broke. Ofcourse, it hurts me, no one has ever really loved me truly except my mother.

I gave him a look and smiled, "don't worry" I said, "I've spent my whole life falling in love with people who didn't love me back. It's nothing new"

I smiled looking at him, as his eyes widened slightly. He looked sad, so I asked him, "what happened to you and Yuki? I know something's wrong."

He sighed heavily then answered, "we had a big fight, she wants me to stay in Japan. She doesn't like when I travel somewhere and come back after months and days. I tried to make her understand but she didn't, now she said she doesn't want to talk to me...or meet me.."

Oh my God- what? Really she feels like that?!

I told him, "everything will be fine again, try to solve it together. Ask kyouya-san for some help, and Shin-san too. I'll try to help you too.."

This time he didn't say anything but just stared at me.

__________________________________
It's a long chapter, finally some bonding is happening. And Itsuomi's father is amazing! I'm sorry for making Yuki like this so please understand. Please vote if you like it and comment your views, see you soon guys <3 take care!