28

(This chapter will be of Itsuomi's p.o.v)

♡♡♡♡♡♡

I got really worried when y/n collapsed suddenly. I think she needs a good sleep.

She woke up early the next morning, and I was so relieved to see her in a good condition. She told me not to worry but I can't help it. I felt this feeling first when I rejected her, and I felt very guilty when she took care of me when I was sick.

I sometimes miss Yuki, but when I'm with Y/n, my eyes only focuses on her, and my heart starts to beat crazily.

"Itsuomi-san, let go please, I can't breath" she said, as she tries to push my arms, which are now engulfing her in a hug.

Realization hit me, and I let go of her slightly getting embarassed, I answered, "sorry, y/n. I got really hyped up I guess!"

She chuckled, and I just admired her, why didn't I ever notice this charming, beautiful girl?

✿✿✿✿✿

"So, how's it going with Y/n?" Shin asked taking a sip from his beer. I looked at him and smiled thinking about Y/n.

"It's...nice, I don't know she sometimes feel that...I'm going to leave her or that I just want to make Yuki jealous, but it's not true. I realised what true love means and I'm falling hard for her. She's different..." I replied.

"She really is a kind one, you're lucky Itsu-kun! And about Yuki...she's been going out a lot with that Oushi guy" Shin said seriously.

She moved on faster than I can think.

"Let her be, I only want to focus on the present" I replied shortly as Shin nodded, agreeing to me.

✿✿✿✿✿

"Itsuomi-san, is it you? It's your childhood picture right?" Y/n asked excitedly.

I called her for another dinner date today in my house, and now she's looking at my family photo album

I went to her and sit beside her in the couch, and nodded at her question. I can see her eyes sparking. Is she really that happy?

"Kawai ne!!!" She said smiling widely.

Seeing her happy made me happy too. I took the album from her hands and put it aside, turning her to face me.

I cupped and squeezed both of her cheeks lightly, and she was pouting, "Itsuomi-san, what are..you doing?" She asked.

I didn't said anything, and pecked her on the lips. Her eyes widened and her ears turned red which made me giggle.

"Ar-are you...teasing me, Itsuomi-san?" She asked, still pouting.

"Hmm, can't I? Okay, I'll be serious then!" I told her and got up from the couch. I narrowed my eyes to see her, and saw that she too got up and followed me.

"Sorry, Itsuomi-san! No need to be...serious..!" I chuckled lightly and patted her head, and she smiled too.

I think I'm really falling hard for her!

__________________________________
Hey lovelies ♡ if you like this chapter, please vote and comment your views! And sorry again if it's boring 😭