Get The Thoughts Together

Joshua's Pov

Man my head is killing...

I tried to open my eyes but it felt like the sun got brighter. I groaned and rolled over releasing my grip on my firm body people

"Boy get yo ass up!" I heard a high voice yell at me. I groaned louder "Trin. Get out my room bruh."

"No! It's noon and you still asleep! You even missed the gym!"

I backed up against my body pillow which felt a little hard? I mumbled "And you yelling at me aiin makin nun better.."

She kissed her teeth and I heard she sat down on the couch

I also heard a raspy voice from behind me "But I bet the girl from the club would get your ass up"

I jumped, opened my eyes, and turned over... WHY IS COLBY IN MY BED?!

I rolled so far I fell off the bed making Trinity laugh.

"Yo Uce! What you doing in my bed bruh?!"

"Brotha, you was wasted to the point where you couldn't walk on your own, then you had me in a vice grip." He shrugged then smirked "I guess you were lonely"

I flipped him off "Bruh fuck you!"

He started laughing "Fuck me? You definitely tried to fuck something last night!"

He left me with confusion "What?"

Trinity stopped her laughing fit and wiped away stray tears from her eyes "But no seriously..who was that girl you was feelin on?"

Girl? What girl? "Girl I was feelin on--?" Now it hit me. Pretty eyes... "I forgot to even ask for her name, but I'll never forget that face."

Colby snickered " You'll definitely won't forget her as she left her work on you"

I furrowed my brows, got up,  and went to the mirror looking at the marks she left on me.

I ran my fingers over them. It kinda came back to me. After our shots, we went back dancing again but in a little corner away from everyone. I started kissing on her neck as she grinded back on me. Gahdamn, I wish I could feel that ass one more time.. it fit perfectly in my hands--

"JOSHUA"

"Bruh what man?!" I looked in the mirror and saw the two smirking idiots

"Ooooo someone has a crush..." In her sing song tone

I rolled my eyes "I'm a grown ass man! What do I look like having a 'cRuSh'"

"Man or boy. Crushes happen to anyone"

Trinity looked Colby's way "So when are you going to admit that YOU have a crush as well?"

"Um.. calm down. Let's not jump the gun here. Just because Alyssa is beautiful, smart, silly, witty--"

"Careful Uce. You're making The Nile River on my bed from the drool you got started there." Seth quickly wiped his mouth. Trin clutched her side on the couch laughing again and I shook my head chuckling "Sounds like a crush to me"