WHY?

I decided that it would write more POVs so here goes..

*
Sarah's POV

*
My bestie is on her way to get the guy of her dreams! So psyched! Wait... I see her walking back the opposite way back in my direction expressionless .. what??

"What are you doing back here girl?" I ask her, "Oh just going to take a quick bathroom break don't tell Jason that though!" She replies with the widest smile ever. I frantically strut my way to the janitors room to give Jason a few tips before he makes a move on Hailey. As soon as I push the door open I am held by my waist and pulled into a kiss, surprisingly it feels great as our lips moved together. Was this his plan all along to tell me that he had a crush on me? OMG!! His eyes remain closed so I automatically assume he knew who he was making out with so I started to unbutton his shirt and feel his abs. Mhmm so good! After a few minutes of making out the door is opened and and a bright light shines lighting up my face  and the dark room. A gasp comes from Jason and Hailey, "How could you Sarah? You're such a bitch, you were well aware that I have always liked Jason and you do this?! You are pure evil Sarah." Hailey yelled at me, she starts crying and runs away leaving me feeling like my heart was in my throat. "Nice one Sarah! I thought you were Hailey the whole dang time, that's why I kept kissing you! You know I could never like you in that way.. Obviously I love you as one of my best friends but me and Hailey both had crushes on each other for so long and you knew that! Why Sarah? Why??" Jason screamed at me from the top of his lungs, he buttons up his shirt then walks away furiously slamming the door behind him. Now my two best friends hate me, I betrayed both of them! I really wish the ground would swallow me up already... I feel so bad, especially about Hailey. I love her more than anything and I can't believe I did that!

OOOH, Best friend drama! I feel sorry for Sarah but mainly for Jason and HAILEY. Although it is 'sooooo cliche... right?' Your best friend and your crush betraying you is like so obvious but that's what this books about! Get used to it.

-Peace out Aliens👽