Friends?

Hailey's POV:
How could Jason do such a thing??? He was practically my unofficial boyfriend - even though we have never kissed - so how could he? OH and don't even get me started on Sarah, that little... ********* and ***** ***** ARGHHHHHHHHHHH I WANNA KILL HER, KISSING MY MAN LIKE THAT!!!
*
I run to the washroom and sit down myself down in a cubicle wishing I would just die already. I get my compass out and slowly breathe in, I can't believe I'm going to do this again after I promised him I would stop. I start to cut a line as deep as I can on my delicate skin, I start to tear up but a slight smile is on my face, I frantically roll the tissue paper out to wipe my arm but in doing so I remember I forgot to lock the door! I forget about wiping my arm and turn to lock the door when Sarah pushes the cubicle door open. I try my best to cover my arm but she sees it and hugs me tight, "Why Hails, why? How long have you been cutting for baby?" she asks me while sobbing, "Since middle school but I've been clean for almost 2 years now Sar, I promise - sorry I never told you," I reply staring at the tissues on the floor. "Hailey, you know I love you though, why would you do such a thing?" she says looking at my arm, "I guess it's the only pain I can really control, thats why I do it. Seeing you and Jason I think it.. it triggered this... In middle school when you and me were in seperate classes I used to get bullied all the time and the only time they left me alone was when I was with you and Jase. I cut because of bullying but then I promised Jason I would stop." I replied. "Jason knew? And you both kept this a secret from me for how long? Hails why I'm your bestie, your twinnie, you're like a sister to me so why would you tell Jase and not me? I thought us two were closer..." Sarah trails off and start sobbing even more, "That's the reason I DIDN'T tell you, because we're so close babe. You know I love you, no matter what." I reply. I then smile at her & wipe my blood off slowly. I carry on, "But what I want to know is why? Why did you kiss him? Why did you kiss my crush? Why?"
"I didn't kiss him, he kisses me Hailey. He thought I was you and kissed me as soon as I got in there, I was so in the moment I didn't really think about pulling away. But Hailey I am so so so so so sorry, pwease fowgive me baby girly???" She says and I reply, "Of course sis." We hug and walk out of the restroom hand in hand smiling.

*

So sorry readers, I haven't written in a while but I'm back and I'm better! Have you noticed I posted two chapters in one day?? So glad Sarah and Hailey are friends again but what about Jason? Wait a while to find out!

-Peace out aliens👽