friends for NEVER?

-Hailey's POV-

*
We walk to class when I am stopped in my tracks. I saw something that made my heart drop so far down I was near death. What I saw made me want to cut, cut so deep into my veins I would never have to see another person again. Jason, my Jason, my BEST FRIEND kissing... kissing HER. Kissing our arch-enemy, my life-long bully: Nicole. That scheming little bvtch taking advantage of my babyboy at the worst timing.. At this point I wanted to cut right into her heart but my tears slowly blurred away the hurtful image in front of me. I wipe my tears away and tell myself to be strong, I can't let such a skanky creature like Nicole make me cry, she can't win. I knew what I had to do and I was going to do it.
Sarah pats me on the back and asks if I'm ok, I nod and put on my game face. We link arms and walk up to them, I can tell Sarah is about to start swearing at Nicole and Jason but I stop her before she says something she regrets.
"Hey Jasey, why didn't you tell me you were going out with the school slvt baby? I would have been sooo supportive, you know me, I love you too much to hate you best friend." I smile at Jason and act so sweet that it looks like Nicole is about to melt because of how flustered she is. "Wha- what? Are you not mad nerd? I just made out with your pathetic little crush, who by the way you have no chance with, and you- you're being nice? Well, I know it hurt you SO bad inside bvtch, so you're welcome." She says in her dumbass voice and struts away with her idiotic minions by her sides. "Damn, you go girl! You so aggravated her!" Sarah says proudly high-fiving me with a wink. "Yeah thanks, BEST FRIEND, we better go now I don't like standing next to fakes. That means you Jason!" I exaggeratedly reply clearly referring to Jason.
He stares at me with his innocent, apologetic blue and holds my still shaking hand. He kisses me in a way I have never been kissed before and I feel warm inside while kissing him, kissing him made me forget about all my problems and then he said, "I love you Hailey, I always have, always will and kissing you was something I should have done a long time ago. I know that you probably hate my guts right now but I hope you begin to understand that I didn't kiss Nicole on purpose, I was just so angry that you didn't give me a chance to explain and I needed someone to release my anger on. I could never like someone like Nicole, I love you too much to actually mean to hurt you Hailey. Please please please please pleaseeeeee forgive me Hails?"
I smile so much my cheeks start to ache, I'm speechless- lost for words that I just kiss him. I realise I love him too much and to try to explain that is beyond words, so I focus on this incredible moment. The realisation hit me so hard I never wanted to leave his warm, familiar body when- "Ew PDA much?" Sarah says disgustedly, we all laugh and have a group hug.
"Way to ruin the moment Sar!" Jason says winking at me, "It's fine and Jasey, I forgive you." I reply while putting my hand in the middle of our sobbing huddle to ask, "New beginnings?"
"New beginnings!" They chant in unison putting their hands in the middle before bringing all our arms into the air cheering.

*
Basically I barely have time to write anymore but I want to carry on so I will try my best to write even if it's short chapters so don't complain :) This is my fave chapter written since the squad is back together again! Hailey and Jason make such a cute couple right? Sarah's a bit of third-wheeler though if you ask me😂 & DON'T YOU JUST HATE NICOLE SO MUCH MANNNN😤😤 That's all for today!

-Peace out aliens👽