Pumpkin Spice Latte & Krispy Kreme

Shoutout: Go follow: thatAWKWARDGirl2
Sorry I haven't been able to update a lot but it's because every time I try to update it  keeps deleting the chapter so I have now finally fixed it!
On with the chapter now...

*
I walked through the golden-orange autumn leaves in my leather boots kicking them making them ruffle and fly around. How I love fall!
As I was out of class and had a free period I went to Starbucks to grab a pumpkin spice latte after buying 5 Krispy Kreme doughnuts, I felt so good..
*30 mins later*
I finally finish off and put my apple laptop away, how does Starbucks have better Internet than my home? I quickly check my messages to see anything new and I have 12 from HIM. I ignore HIS messages and text my best friends an apology, I couldn't stay mad for THAT long, a few minutes later they reply with "it's ok." and "it's cool." I dial Stephens number and hope he picks up...
IN CASE YOU WERE WONDERING WHO HE IS STEPHEN IS MY 11 yr old COMPUTER GENIUS COUSIN AND MASTER HACKER.
*DRR DRRR DRRRRR*
Stephen: "hello?"
Hailey: "Ste? Are you busy right now?"
Stephen: "No we have a teacher strike why?"
Hailey: "I need you to look up the name Nicole Blake and gather all information about her including family details, deaths, births and marriages okay?"
Stephen: "Okay Hailey but why?"
Hailey: "I need to find out what her secrets are.."
Stephen: "I should be done around 4:00 so call me then I'll give you the 'dirt'."
Hailey: "Thanks you're the best! Byeee!"
Stephen: "Whatever, bye."
I hung up and had a huge grin on my face, finally I would know the famous mean queens secrets MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!! Call me crazy but I was feeling vengeful😈

Ha I left y'all hanging I can't wait for y'all to find out Nicole's deep dark secret :) I made this a short chapter as the next one will be super long and will have a lot of things happening in it! Also, who do you think "HIM" in her contacts is?

👽✖️
👽✖️

                 -Peace out Aliens✌️