13 | Roomie

"Welp, welcome welcome back

"Welp, welcome welcome back. And yes the rumors are true, Dani is staying with us." Chris starts the new car video looking over at Matt,

"Why did he look at me?" Matt looks back at Dani in the backseat with Nick.

"Maybe because you offered in the first place." She shrugs her shoulders, "Since I told you about what happened and you were in the car with me while it happened.

"I'm still shocked." Nick speaks up.

"What she did to you was fucked up." Chris adds.

"To give some context, Dani got kicked out by her friend." Nick says for the viewers.

"Because I called her out on making me pay more for rent because her boyfriend won't help out." Dani gives more context, "Who also made a move on me but she didn't believe me." She says as Matt looks at her through the review mirror. "Also might I add, technically some of that extra money I give her she kept for herself too.

"Bitch was jealous of you. That her man wanted you and you had enough money." Nick tells her.

"He's so ugly too like..." Chris speaks up making Dani look at him.

"You know that how?" She asks with a chuckle, "You stalk her Instagram?" She asks making Nick and Matt laugh

"Maybe," Chris laughs along.

"Chris was just being nosey since he knew the least." Nick says and Chris agrees that's way he did it.

"All you had to do was ask." Dani tells him then sees Matt on his phone, "What are you doing Matt?"

Chris looks over at his brother, "He looks like he's looking up how he looks to."

"Matt has seen in him person so he already knows what he looks like." Dani tells him.

"Dude, they broke up!" Matt sees the shit post Hallie posted about Tanner.

"What changed her mind?"

"She probably caught him cheating or something." Chris says.

"Or he broke up with her." Nick suggest as Matt goes through his Instagram and a request message stands out to him now.

"Dani, I got a DM." Matt looks at her through the review mirror again.

"From her?"

"Yeah, from her." He nods his head.

Chris looks back at Dani to see her jaw dropped, "What the hell did she tell you? She doesn't even like y'all." She tells him, "She said you three are so unfunny and overrated on TikTok."

"The DM said different." He laughs.

"What did she send?!" She leans forward some.

"I imagine she-,"