• 11 •

Patrick drove Isabella home from the airport. And Isabella was getting nervous as they got closer to her apartment because Patrick had asked to listen to her album when they got there.  Once they got to her apartment Patrick parked the car. And Isabella pulled out her CD and put it in.
"Is it ok if I film your reaction for promotions and stuff,? And after if you don't like it I can delete it." She asked and he nodded.
"Yeah of course." She set her camera up on his dashboard and then started recording.
"Alright! I don't know if I should do an intro but uh yeah... let's just start it." She said awkwardly not knowing what to do.

(I miss you, I'm sorry - Gracie Abrams.)

The song started and Isabella kept her eyes on the ground.

Thought you hate me, but instead you called and said, "I miss you" I caught it.

One night Patrick had gotten drunk at a party and had drunk called Isabella. She picked up but didn't say anything and told her that he missed her.

Nothing happened in the way I wanted. Every corner in this house is haunted.

Isabella looks up from the ground and sees Patrick with tears in his eyes.

I don't want to go, think I'll make things worse. Everything I know brings me back to us.

After they broke up Isabella and had already moved Patrick's mom had invited her to Patrick's game as the Texas Tech Football team had made it College Football Playoff National Championships. Isabell knew it was a bad idea and didn't go but a part of her still wanted to.

Isabella skipped to the next song because it just repeated itself after and Patrick didn't say anything. He wiped his tears and gave her a slight smile and turned the volume up for the next song.

(Memories- Conan Gray, just pretend it's a girl singing.)

I wish you would stay in my memories. But you show up today just to ruin things. I want to put you in the past because I'm traumatized. Because tonight. You're all drunk in my kitchen curled up in the fetal position.

The song was pretty self-explanatory. Right after they broke up she moved out of his apartment and stayed in Texas for a few months. One day he showed up drunk at her door and tried to ask her back.
But Isabella was trying to move on and his visit set her back. After he left she decided to go to Ohio for an internship.

At this point, Isabella had tears in her eyes and Patrick grabbed her hand.

I can't be your friend, can't be your lover, can't be the reason we hold back each other from falling in love with someone other than me.

Isabella turns the volume lower and turns to Patrick.
"Thoughts so far?" She asked while looking at him. Both of them had tears in their eyes. Patrick took a deep breath.
"This shit hurts... I'm so sorry I put you through all this." He said then rested his head back and closed his eyes.
"Wanna stop?" She said and wiped her tears. He shook his head.
"No... I wanna hear the rest." He said then looked back at her.
"Ok... this next one is about my family. So it won't be as bad." She hit the skip button and the next song started playing.