5

Leave comments pls❤️

A week later~

Sunoo~

"Stop teasing Yeji." I told the woman as she kept giggling. She kept talking about how I became flustered in front of Sunghoon when he had suddenly looked at me during a meeting.

He kept glancing at me. And luckily only Yeji really noticed it.

"You got so shy and cute! It was adorable I can't help it. Do you think he's intimidating?" Yeji asked me with a smile.

I think he's hot as hell, that's what I think. "Yes." I lied, well halfway. Yes he was intimidating, but that wasn't why I was shy, I was blushing.

We both were sitting down in the food court as I was done working for the day. I was super hungry and today we worked and did shoots in water, so my muscles were achy.

I've been working hard all week, and was honestly exhausted, but that's what happens when you become the hot topic of the company, you get more people wanting to have me model in their clothing.

"Oh shit, well I'm off back to work, I'll see you after tomorrow. You're off tomorrow so get some rest ok? You've been working really hard." She said tapping me on the back and I thank her before she's leaving, the sounds of her heels going with her.

I sat my head down on my arms, deciding to rest a little. I was extremely tired especially since I had woke up really early to get everything I needed to do today did.

Without meaning to, I ended up falling asleep.

And when I woke up, I was somehow not where I had fallen asleep, and in a room I hadn't seen before. Oh my gosh someone kidnapped me?!

The sound of the bedroom door opening alerts me as I sit up, and in walks Namjoon. "Good, you're up. If you're hungry you should come eat." He offered with a smile as I got up.

So I wasn't kidnapped. It's Namjoons job to take care of me so I guess he found me asleep and brought me to his home I guess.

I followed him down the steps and that's when I realized I wasn't in the clothes I fell asleep in at work.

Right when I was about to ask him if he changed me, which honestly I wouldn't have minded, Namjoon isn't a pervert, and he said he saw me as his kid a little bit, and to me he felt like a father figure, but of course he didn't replace my actual father.

"I didn't change you so don't worry. Sunghoon did, I remembered you say you two were kind of close so I asked him to help me out, I hope that's ok with you." Namjoon said as we were now in what looked like the living room. "Yea it's fine. I wouldn't have minded if it was you either." I told him honestly and he smiles.

"I'm happy you're comfortable enough to trust me with changing you. But I don't know, it feels weird to me since you're so young, and I'm just your manager." Namjoon said and I chuckle.

"Hey, I thought we were close friends too." I told him with a small pout. "We are, but still." Namjoon said ruffling me on top of my head making me smile before we are in the kitchen area. 

And surprisingly, Sunghoon was sitting at the island counter eating a bowl of kimchi stew. "Oh, you're still here?" I said a bit confused since he had a whole company to run.