13

Short

Please leave lots of comments!!! I made it through school finals!!!😭❤️

Author~

"I'm so tired of the press. Literally exhausting to deal with." Sunoo said with a groan as he goes to lay on top of his boyfriend who chuckled in response.

"I know princess. At least it's calmed down since last week after we announced that we were in a relationship. No one in the company cares except people who are jealous of you or me. If it was really a bad thing the board would've said something but they've been quiet and said our personal matters had nothing to do with work and we can't help who we fall for and blah blah blah." Sunghoon said as he was on his computer before shutting it.

"Good. I love you hyung." Sunoo said adorably as Sunghoon smiled. The boy had recently been expressing what went through his mind more, good or bad, and even more after Sunghoon showed that he wouldn't judge regardless.

Although something's hurt, knowing Sunoo felt the way he did about himself and the fact he lied about his family just to make himself seem better to Sunghoon.

But Sunghoon told him it didn't matter, he could've told the truth the first time and he would've still been asking the boy to come over and then love him.

"I love you too baby." Sunghoon said with a smile going to give the boy a small kiss on the lips making Sunoo smile into it happily.

"I see. So where are we going today?" Sunoo asked the man curiously. "To the movies for the kraken, Nari wanted to see it. And then were spending two days at a water park resort." The man responded as he kissed the younger gently on the cheek.

"Oh that sounds fun, I don't think I've ever been to a water park," Sunoo said with a smile as Sunghoon looked at him a bit upset about that.

"Really? Well at least your first time will be me hmm?" He said with a small smile as Sunoo nodded happily at that.

"We're going out for breakfast first though, I didn't go with you two last time and I know Nari wanted me to come as well." Sunghoon said as he stood up after getting off the bed.

"Let's get changed." Sunghoon said as Sunoo nods getting up as well and followed the older man into the big walk in closet.

After they were done, they headed into Nari's room a few doors down. She was sitting on her bed, surprisingly already dressed as she pet Lulu. The car was on her stomach relaxed as the child rubbed her gently on it with a smile.

"Hi cupcake. You ready?" Sunghoon asked his daughter with a smile as she nods with a giggle. "Already packed last night like I told you yes?" Sunoo asked her and she nods again as she gets up and comes over to Sunoo, grabbing his hand to hold onto it.

"Good girl. Daddy will put it in the car while we go down and wait ok?" Sunoo tells her as Sunghoon chuckles, they never agreed to that part but he'd do it anyway.

The two headed downstairs with Lulu following them, she'd come too, Sunghoon picked pet friendly places since he didn't want to leave the poor cat all alone for two days.

Plus Lulu was well trained.

"Get in girl. I'll help you." Nari said picking the cat up as Sunoo opened the back door of the Escalade for her. But she still struggles since she wasn't really big enough to get in herself either.

"You're too adorable, I'll help you pumpkin." Sunoo tells her with a chuckle as she giggles knowing she probably looked silly.

He helped her into her seatbelt as Sunghoon came out rolling the three suitcases out and going to put it into the trunk.