playlist

I DIDN'T THINK LIVING SAINTS WERE PERMITTED TO DANCE.

partner in crime | lucy dacus

lamplight like parallel suns. crowding out the early morning stars. concrete holding heat from the daytime. picking petals to see if you will be mine. do you love me? do you love me not?

11:11 | ben barnes

you stopped my heart from fifty feet. it pumped and sang and skipped a beat, and when i sleep, my soul you keep.

when emma falls in love (tv) | taylor swift

cause she's the kind of book that you can't put down. like if cleopatra grew up in a small town, and all the bad boys would be good boys. if they only had a chance to love her.

this is what makes us girls | lana del rey

there she was, my new best friend, high heels in her hand, swayin' in the wind while she starts to cry, mascara running down her little bambi eyes. lana, how I hate those guys.

jenna | brye

we'd worship to the highest heavens and harmonize as we sang. i'd count your freckles and memorize every feature on your face. you'd braid my hair before bedtime, and i'd feel that familiar desire. every time you touched my skin, my skin would catch on fire.

friends | ed sheeran

that's why friends should sleep in other beds and friends shouldn't kiss me like you do and i know that there's a limit to everything, but my friends won't love me like you.

bruises | reneé rapp

it's not fair, i've got acetone for veins. i'm so sensitive, just one touch and i feel pain. all my friends make sweet fun of me. i guess it's funny, but the truth's i bruise easily.

linger | the cranberries

but i'm in so deep. you know i'm such a fool for you. you got me wrapped around your finger. do you have to let it linger?

mad about you | hooverphonic

give me all your true hate, and i'll translate it in our bed. into never-seen passion, never-seen passion. that's why i am so mad about you.

afterglow | taylor swift

tell me that you're still mine. tell me that we'll be just fine even when i lose my mind. i need to say tell me that it's not my fault. tell me that i'm all you want even when i break your heart.

greek tragedy | the wombats

i wanted this to work so much, i drew up our plans on a chart. cars are flipping, i'm in hot pursuit. my character's strong but my head is loose.

calling card | ella jane

i got a problem. i'm hooked on you like nicotine. i couldn't quit you if i tried. where you go i follow, so i let you lead me to the murder scene.

pure | hey violet

i crawl out of my skin, things i'll tell no one else, things i'll show no one else but you.

water fountain | alec benjamin

now he's grabbing her hips, and pulling her in, kissing her lips, and whispering in her ear. and she knows that she shouldn't listen and that she should be with me by the water fountain.

dance me to the end of love | the civil wars

oh, let me see your beauty when the witnesses are gone. let me feel you moving like they do in babylon. show me slowly what i only know the limits of. dance me to the end of love.

the blue room interlude | xana

taste the devilish mouth on this love that i've found, and i bet you wanna ask me all about it. well, i cut off the line. wasn't true, but i tried. one more glass of red wine 'cause it taste like you.

logical | olivia rodrigo

and i fell for you like water falls from the february sky. but now the current's stronger. no, i couldn't get out if i tried.

love on the moon | catie turner

'cause you looked like a bolt of lightning burning in the sky, and i'm the bird who wants to fly with you.

would've, could've, should've | taylor swift

you're a crisis of my faith.