Is this goodbye?

Enid's pov
I woke up in the middle of the night from a call it was Wednesday. But why would she call it's literally 12 am? I snapped from my thoughts when I heard a sudden knock on my door. I opened my door to find my mother standing while having a worried look on her face " Hi dear sorry to bother you, but you may want to come and look" my mother said she then went downstairs with me following her from behind, We reached downstairs I then looked at the living room to find Wednesday's Family there with Wednesday by their side I then sat on our couch facing Wednesday.
"Go on dear" Mr. Addams said as he turned to Wednesday and began to go to the kitchen to speak with my parents "Hey Enid. Im so sorry for what I'm about to say." The Brunette says
"Why what's wrong tell me." I asked while furrowing my eyebrows "So uh-uhm we-wer." She stuttered "Spill it Wednesday! " I said while having a concerned look "I'm Moving!" The Brunette said while looking directly at me and then began to cry "Hey it's okay no need to cry shh" I said while standing up to sit beside her trying to calm her down she then lay her head on my chest "Enid listen we aren't gonna see each other for who knows how long! Who knows maybe we won't even see each other again" She shouted while turning to me with swollen eyes I then cupped her cheeks and began to wipe off her tears with my thumbs "shhh don't cry I know we will meet again I just know it we just have to believe in it No one can ever break our Unbreakable bond ok?" I said running my hands onto her hair "We just have to believe on fate who knows someday we might just randomly run into each other" I chuckled She then looked at me softening her gaze "Are you really sure that we should rely on fate?" The short girl spoke " I am truly sure That's my promise" I smiled "Pinky swore?" The short girl asked "Pinky swore!" We then went in for a hug but minutes later was interrupted by Wednesday's Parents "Wednesday let's go we are gonna be late for our flight" Wednesday then pulled away and then gave me a small box I opened the box to find a necklace with a half heart Wednesday then showed me hers and we connected it together "Dont lose it" She smiled I then smiled back "I'm gonna miss you Mr and Mrs. Addams" I said "We are gonna miss you even more Enid " After that Enid went up to Wednesday for the last time since they weren't gonna see each other for who knows how long and said "So is this goodbye?" She said while planting a smile on her lips "See you Enid" Wednesday responded, they then head to their car Wednesday waved me her last good bye and drove off.

Author's Note
Hi guys hoped you like ittt sorry if it's shortt I'm new to writing also I'm reading a lot of Wenclair stories to get some ideasss pls leave a comment byeeeee!!!