"Oh how I missed that"

*2 weeks after the Sleepover*

No ones Pov:

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE!! WHO'S READY TO LOSEEE!!!" Yoko shouted as she held the brand new Uno cards that Wednesday gave her.

"Probably you miss confident"Bianca replied

"Alright guys come on let's start the game shhh!!" Divina said while trying to stop the two from making a mess.

As I sat infront of the tv watching the three argue I noticed that Wednesday is nowhere to be seen just as I was about to look for her Ajax texted me.

"Good morning babe! Have you ate yet?

"Uh yeah how about you?"

"Yea I have anyways I have something to do bye love you!"

"Love you to!"

I close my phone and smile at our conversation and thinking how am I so lucky of having this man.

"Okayyy now who's smile is that from?" Yoko asked while shuffling the cards

"Oh its just Ajax" I smiled

Her smile faded quickly......

Okay prove me wrong but I genuinely know that  Yoko and the two don't like Ajax, Well I mean why would they not like him? He's perfect and I am very lucky to have him, anyways whenever Ajax is around the three would always give him
"the look..."

As for Wednesday Idk I don't even think she cares about us but I mean I think she might care right? Like just a little bit? Idk.
Oh and Believe me or not I sometimes caught her what I think is blushing whenever we get close to each other well after what happened last time I think she still can't get over me but who knows? Maybe I'm just delusional...

I was snapped from my thoughts when a voice called out to me

"Oh Enid would you mind finding Wednesday and ask if she wants to join?" Bianca asked.

"Sure why not, I'll be back"

TIMESKIP

I was out of breath and decided to sit down for a bit on Wednesday's couch upstairs who knew she'd have this big of a house all for herself!? Well I know the Addams is wealthy and all but wow just wow..

I was trying to catch my breath when I heard a familiar voice coming from the balcony I slowly approached the sliding door and was careful not to make any noise but I stopped.

"Was I really gonna easdrop on Wednesday?" I ask to myself

Being the curious girl I am and because of the laughing sound Wednesday is making welll....

"Screw It!"

I approached the door and hid behind the wall quietly taking a small glimpse of Wednesday

I smiled at the scene Wednesday is laughing very happily now who was this person that can make her laugh this beautifully?

As I continue to watch her I suddenly saw her with exhale smoke with the cigarette on her hand I looked at the floor to find 3 boxes of cigarettes with the sticks every where

I looked at her again and approached her abit closer i can now hear what she's saying while she was about to end the call I heard her with the words she used to say to me when we we're young " I love you more" she chuckled.

"Oh how I missed that" I muttered to myself.

She inhaled the smoke then let it out she threw what I think is her last cigarette then turned towards me and stood there dumbfounded

"Enid..." She spoke.

"Hey I'm so sorry I didn't mean to easdrop, it's just..." I kept on rambling random things thinking that she would forgive me until she suddenly ran up to me and hugged me real tight.

"I'm sorry for easedropping on you" I muttered as I hug her back tightly not letting go.

I know we are just friends but I suddenly felt like I was in a whole new world who would've thought Wednesday would be the one who will give me butterflies in my stomach?

"It's okay"

I hummed in response and tightened my grip on her

"Wanna play Uno?" I asked as I let go of the hug

"Sure"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"What took y'all lovebirds so long did you have sex or something??" Yoko Shouted as me and Wednesday made our ways towards the table

"Probably" the Latina answered.
As I blush at the answer I couldn't help but giggle a little which leads them to turn their heads to me.

"Did someone forget they have a boyfriend?" Bianca Joked

Well yeah I have to admit I did forget that part. But that doesn't matter okay? Well I guess it does matter??

"shut up"

"Guyss!! Come one let's continue playing!" Divina spoke.

We all said sure after that.

TIMESKIP

After awhile of being silent and playing Uno and losing all the time I spoke.

"Guys I'm bored" I spoke

"Yeah same" Bianca answered

"Wednesday do you have any beer?" Yoko asked

Huh?

"Nope but I do have some
Tequila, Vodka and whiskey, which one would you like?"

The way she said was absolutely perfection it also made Yoko and the others jaw dropped.

"AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!"

"Let's do Tequila and Whiskey" Divina replied

"Sure thing"

Author's Note:

Hey peepsssss new chapter of the day/night anyways stay safe and good byeee!!