Fuck..( M )

Wednesday's Pov:

"Wednesday.." The girl below me spoke in between the kisses, "Hmm?" I replied kissing her more aggressive than ever.

"Fuck me.." She pulled away and looked me in the eyes, and with that I'm tugging on her shirt as she lifts her arms up taking of her shirt, I took of her skirt and smirked on what's underneath it.

"Wet already?" I chuckled before kissing her neck as she tilted her head to the side giving me more access, I sucked on it giving it dark marks as Enid moaned.

Music to my ears..

I made my way to her collarbone and kissed it passionately as my hands unclipped her bra, "mhmm" the girl sighed, I sucked on her nipple pinching the other one taking her by surprise as she wraps her arm around my head.

I pulled away and lowered my fingers to her thigh massaging it softly earning a moan.

"Fuck.."

I slid of her panty looking at the dirty wetness she had in-between her legs, I slowly rubbed her clit before plunging my finger in her as she hissed in pain.

"Wednesday.. oh gosh.." she moaned out, I inserted another finger paying attention to her body movements as she starts to adjust that's when I'm pumping in and out,

I inserted another finger fastening my pace, Enid is basically screaming right now I shut her up by kissing her swallowing her moans, I suddenly hit a spot where I made Enid's eyes roll, I could tell she was close, wet slaps are turning me on making me pump my fingers fast as Enid Bucks her hips I pulled out earning a groan from the blonde girl as she crosses her thighs together.

I separated them and began working with my tongue as I devoured her pussy she wraps her legs around me tangling her fingers on my hair gently pulling it, Sucking, Kissing, Licking until she came, sheets were wet, thighs were wet my face is wet.. I cleaned her up after that letting her calm down from her high, her chest rosing up and down until it became normal..

"That was good" She chuckled, I smiled at her helping her up as we made our way to her bathroom, I started the water and began undressing we got inside the tub and cleaned ourselves...

We wore some clothes and replaced the sheets after that we got in bed "what about the tutor?" She asked, "what about it?" I chuckled as I held her close pecking her forehead as we slowly drifted to sleep..

Author's Note:

I don't like this one. Sorry if it short.