Free Sample.

Enid's Pov: ( May contain spelling mistakes! )

It has been weeks since the incident everything was very quiet which I found quite odd, Me and Wednesday got together after that... she invited me out on a school night to go stargazing we talked for awhile until she expressed her feelings for which I was happy to know that she still loves me even after last time....

The seven of us were all sitting on the grass field behind school admiring the beauty of nature..

Most students come here to get peace and quiet some come here to make out or do the 'deed' and some come here to just have fun.

"I can't believe were gonna move to second year in the next week" Xavier said as he lay down with his arms on the back of his head looking up at the sky..

"Me too" We all said in union except for Wednesday, The girl was busy writing which I didn't mind she barely gets any alone time so we just let her be..

"Yeah same I can't believe it, it felt like yesterday when we all got in this friend group for the first time" Divina smiled as she looked at Yoko who also looked at her then smiled..

The cold air continues to hit us as we all enjoyed our time being spent together, "Hey guys I- I have something to say" Bianca spoke up as she turned to face us gaining Wednesday's attention as she looked up from her journal..

"I'm transferring....".

"What?!" We all said at the same time, we couldn't believe what the girl had just said...

"Yes..my mom forced me too about personal information... But trust me I did not want to do it!" The girl began to cry tears flowing down her eyes as we got up and hugged her calming her down....

Time skip~~

Wednesday's Pov:

"Wednesday In my office please"
Ms. Weems said as she went up to me, I followed her to her office assuming she wants to talk about my grades or something..

"So you do know that your a very intelligent student? Am I right?" She says sitting down placing her hands on her desk as she straightens her posture.

"Yes I suppose" I said.

"Well I have a favor to ask... Would you mind tutoring Ms. Sinclair?" She spoke as her eyes darted at the paper infront of her..

"Will do." And with that I quickly left her office with a smug smirk on my face..

"Oh I cannot wait to torture Enid.." .
__________________________________

Enid's Pov:

"WHAT?!" I shouted surprised of what Wednesday had just told me...

"No!! Are my grades really that low?" I added looking down then looking back at Wednesday who had her arms crossed..

"I suppose they are." She smirked once again I swear she does this all the time..

"Ugh.." I groaned at the words but suddenly had an Idea, I made my way towards Wednesday who just looked at me confused while taking a step back until she was at the edge of my bed.

"How about you just give me the answers to every test and you'll have this in return" I trailed my fingers across her shoulders and slightly tugged on her collar as I showed her what I meant and what I mean by that is she gets to do anything to my body..

"Hmph. Funny.." She whispered still smirking as she grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer and turned me around, by now she was on my back while our bodies touched..

"How about you study and I'll reward you with something you'll love" she whispered into my ear.

As I felt her hot breath near my ear making my face reddened regretting my decision by now..

"Or I'll give you the answers but won't give you pleasure for the next month... Soo what's it gonna be Sinclair?" She mumbled with venom in her voice my breathing became heavier every second.. I looked at her and smirked making her confused..

"Fine I'll study.. but won't you give me a free sample on what this reward I'll get?" I winked making her push me on the bed she crawled towards me towering me as she attached our lips together.

It was slow and passionate at first our lips dancing in sync as she began biting my lower lip while deepening the kiss, "Mhmm" I moaned the Latina pulled away while a smirk was shown on her face..

"Fine I'll give you a sample" She whipped her hair fo the side before crashing our lips together...

Author's Note:

THANK YOU FOR 1K READS ILY YOU ALL!! MUWAH anyways another chapter 👏 hope you like it!!! There's another part of this one.